Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The End of Larry

plum88 - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) This and dozens more(it is Larry, now deleted) of the same.Yes, the end result has finally occurred, Larry is gone.He constructed an indefensible account and although large in points, never really stood a chance.He had the easy life apparently on other servers, but on Rho, there are no free rides.

• We don't care who is on v-mode, we want to see CR's.I also have noticed that you have not posted the current alliance totals like you did in the 3Yag war.Maybe that is because your alliance has lost a quarter of its points and 2 spots in the alliance rankings.Listing Elite members on v-mode will not win this war.

• Changing servers

plum88 - - Help and Questions Archive

How do you change servers now ? I don't see the option anywhere.

• ambrosia boycott

plum88 - - Game Discussion Archive

I like the update.I like the rewards for achievements and the cost of mercenary ships dropped a little bit.Let's face it, there are only 2 things people are complaining about.The Premium trader(mostly) and the triton engines.The triton engines are only used for pirating anyway so that is an excellent move as far as I am concerned.The Premium trader does sting a bit.Perhaps a drop to 10 ambrosia would be more acceptable.

• One island wonder gets whacked

plum88 - - Rho Archive

You scored a lot of points because you needed to rid yourself of goods by using experiments.As for the buildings, you still have a lot of building to do, you just have not figured out the correct ones yet.You slowly are figuring things out, but you still have a long way to go.

plum88 - - Rho Archive

For starters, why do you keep referring to "Larry" like he is not you.All one has to do is click on your past posts to find out that you are indeed Larry. Second, I don't find you very dedicated at all and in my opinion, quite lazy.You have failed to maintain an adequate military, failed to get the proper miracles, and failed in your attempts to stop me from farming you.In fact, your latest tactic of stopping almost all of your production, converting everything to crystal, and burning it up thro…

plum88 - - Rho Archive

You only wish that the topic was closed.Time for a little more Larry spanky spanky: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

plum88 - - Rho Archive

SOS PRO alliance !! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

plum88 - - Rho Archive

For starters, I put a town called "Larry Farmer" on your island to farm you, which I did.The point was to show that you were nothing more that a defenseless big fat easy target, which you are.You have created a very large(point wise) account which can be easily crushed by someone about 1% your size.You have tons of easily obtained goods and you produce lots more.Why wouldn't someone want to farm you ? In fact, I would suggest that everyone should, along with some other PRO targets which are also…

plum88 - - Rho Archive

For starters, you are "The Larry" .One only needs to look at your previous posts to know that.Next, I think that these reports might contradict your story: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) .(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hi…

• Not again !!

plum88 - - Rho Archive

Larry letting his guard down again. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

plum88 - - Rho Archive

Ouch !!! (Hidden Content)

• Larry out to get me

plum88 - - Rho Archive

Well, after his lengthy vacation I decided to leave him alone, but alas, he started attacking me !! I have to defend myself, right ? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) There are other similar reports that I won't bore you with.Lets just say that Plum is getting the best of it.Already on the top 50 in offensive points !!

plum88 - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Well, there it is.Larry needs to call in his allies against a player less than 1 percent his size.I can tell you this, he has plenty of goods, and he cannot defend them.Anyone looking for an easy mark, here he is.

• Plum is a bully ?

plum88 - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) I know what you all are saying.Plum, enough already, stop bullying around Larry and his alliance.You know, you might be right.Therefore I have these terms for their surrender: 1: The Larry changes his name to "The Fluffball" 2: The alliance changes its name to "The Fluffettes" 3:They must refer to me as Mr.Plum in any posting. Simple enough.Then they can go back to their normal, utterly useless, routine.

plum88 - - Rho Archive

Ahh, all of my towns are on one island so I don;t need to log in much, I have lots of points, nobody will bother me.Think again Larry, time to wake up.This is Rho after all.Maybe you should have chose Sigma. (Hidden Content)

• Help on the way !!

plum88 - - Rho Archive

Yes, its true, "The Larry" needs help against me.Only 160 times bigger than me, a 9 million point player also had to intervene !! (Hidden Content) Meanwhile: (Hidden Content)

• The Protectors

plum88 - - Rho Archive

They call themselves "The Protectors", apparently because their 44.6 million point players need protection from rampaging Plums: (Hidden Content)

plum88 - - Rho Archive

How sad is this.A player with 286k points beating up on one with 44.6 million.That's right, 156 times smaller than his opponent.This particular 44 million point player has lots of easily accessible goods if anyone wants them.How is it that a player of this size be defenseless, you got me.I guess he thinks that this is sim city. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)