Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Military Base

wellsantos - - Game Suggestions Archive

Vergry, I don't know why you are concerned about the older players paying too low. Those accounts generates thousands of excess gold per hour, they can already have huge armies if they want. They also had access to many Spartan sales and could have got lots of those maintenance free units. And nothing is going to be unbalanced since everyone will have access to this building as any other thing in the game. It's up to each one how to make use of it. Also, the building bonus doesn't really have to…

• Military Base

Militaristic future does not replace this idea. Since it is a building that new players can have access, while the technology is only available after months/years of research. Also, it only reduce costs of troops stationed in the town. I think the maximum level could be something around 15. The building costs could be similar to the "Sea Chart Archive" but with sulphur instead of crystal. Please think carefully about this, it is a great building that could be available for us if you choose to. I…

• Military Base

General Information: What are you suggesting? A new building named "Military Base". How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? Each level of the building reduces the maintenance of units stationed in this city by 2%. Suggestion Reason: Soldiers take time to be created. In times of peace you would be able to create large amounts of soldiers and station them in the city with the military base to minimize the maintenance costs. So, when the war times comes, you will have your army re…

• The following tables are updated with all statistics from fights using Hoplites fully upgraded until barbarians level 20. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) NOTE: I did not try to reduce the number of siege weapons yet.

• Quote from Mea1: “How many times have you attacked them? If you attack them multiple times at the same level the loot will be reduced by 10% after a certain number of attacks. F.ex my lvl 1 barbarian village is down to 13 gold” I've been playing in this new account for 27 days. I've done about 10 attacks per day. So, according to this rule you mentioned, I will get even less resources from pillaging barbarians as the time goes? Isn't there anything I can do to get the normal loot again?

• Hi. I made a new Ikariam account with the sole purpose of living from the barbarian missions. Basically, I use a mobile colony to go from island to island to fight barbarians again and again. But recently, I noticed that the amount of loot has decreased in all barbarian encampments of this account, but not in the another account I had previously. The reduction affects all level. Example of barbarian level 9: Source Code (7 lines) This changes happened in all islands of the new account while the …

• Here is a relation of the best results I've got against the barbarians so far. Basically, it is a table of how many Hoplites are needed to defeat each level. Click in each section to open it. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) If you know better results than those or if you have fought higher levels, feel free to share.