Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 534.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 16 CT available.... F1Chrome

• N-F Alliance CR Thread

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

this goes here as PARS of the story..... beaten-onion-head-emoticon.gif (Hidden Content) 6a0fab7001.jpg b136eb167d.png

• why is it that every time i get involved in a conflict i end up in a battle that goes on for as long as the conflict is on..... i am like a magnet for dogpiles.... bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• no one posted for me yet so I guess I'll do it before.... the entire fighting force of PARS got their arses handed to them in their own little game, the game of a ln endless waste of units dog pile... no colossus? no problem... run away after losing 1mill GS... . (҂`_´) <,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ ~ • █۞███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ●●● ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂… [███████████████████] ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙ (Hidden Content)

• N-F Alliance CR Thread

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

Quote from Big hero: “So funny mea1 You always win in small war and (1 untill 15 round) and i was alone but you come with your friend I went to vmod because i`m student and i should to study Be ready for back and loose :D” you talk about 'many vs one' a 2 players vs you.... so... OK I'm speaking very easy English.... what do you call this then? after 700 rounds and counting.... excuses excuses excuses.... just stop it you and your friends keep writing checks your faces can't cash Quote: “Sea bat…

• One island wonder gets whacked

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

if i have learned anything in all this years in ikariam, is that the bigger the TS the bigger the farms... you can only achieve those account in 2 ways.... you spend thousands of $ in ambro and do nothing but research and building or u inherit the account tho this don't happen very often... this people is overly zealous of this accounts bc of all the money/time spent on them. in a big majority they rather let it rot than givng it away. tho there are exceptions... not many but there are. big play…

• don't mind me... i'm just passing through killin some free time... don't look for me.... i'm gone dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif btw i have open Cts slots dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• 3 CTs available F1Chrome

• holy chitchat... is this a CUT-U CR thread or Jock's personal thread? LOL

• IRI Vs Colossus

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

*content removed* Warning - Trolling - Hera

• FIRE and friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

so sad... can't even win a single fight lol and what they call a "win" is even more sad hahaha (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) is this guy trying to be a comedian? his actions are hilarious... (Hidden Content)

• FIRE and friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

for some reason this CR went missing o.o *snip duplicated CR* *snip* Edit by pokahontas. Please do not insult others. Warn for insult

• (Hidden Content) 8f28c7aac6.jpg

• (Hidden Content) *snip* Edit by pokahontas. Please do not insult others.

• FIRE and friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

*snip* no CR (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Edit by pokahontas

• Quote from pretty reckless: “It has been so long time that i have not fought in this server RHO, and IRI woke me up after yrs of staying silence. So to answer to IRI's unwelcomed attacks on me, I have some CRs as my friend "Revenant" posted above. This was just nice time beating some easy targets - my bank of offensive points. :love: ” i fought you in epsilon a while back.. glad to see you're back and kickin... now if wicked, badpowerpuff and king of kings also woke up it would be pretty sweet!!…

• FIRE and friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

same thing.... same people... different area... oh hai tyler... how u doin'? hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif (Hidden Content)

• The Iranian Community World Rho

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

this whole thread is hilarious... that guy bibak insists i am disrespectful? well guess what... LIVE WITH IT!!! i am not the one that went looking for a fight... i still hav no idea why 6 people and 2 alliances was attacking me and everyone in my islands that day i came back form work... my GS was just over 3K... and i got hammered with over 200K GS.... that is to say about 4K ships for each one of this people... i am not gonna apologize and the only people that have gained MY RESPECT is TYLER a…

• [CUT] F1Chrome and some friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• [CUT] F1Chrome and some friends

Kenshi - - Rho Archive

GOOD GAWD!!!! just what part of COMBAT REPORT THREAD you do not understand? *facepalm* this thread is for combat reports not pictorials o/ (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) PS: his name is there so i guess this CRs go here... PS2: LOL PS3: LOL again PS4: live with it... colossus is mah friend EDIT- CUT members must post their CR's in their own Alliance CR Thread, have moved from other alliance thread to here - Hera