Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 4 Cts IGN: Virus thanks

• Warserver

Thanos - - Ares Archive

anyone wanna help by sending me a link plz becuz i can't wait

• Warserver

Thanos - - Ares Archive

Hey i just wanna log into this new server if anyone at an island of marble forge plz just post a link to get there

• i have been facing the same problem when i just retreated some holpites and mortars it took around more than 2 hours and 30 mins loading!.. when attacking from different island In my opinion is that barbarians have no trading port or low lvl trading port IGN: Virus

• 8 Ct's available IGN: Virus Thanks!

• Didn't receive the Gold

Thanos - - Version 0.7.X

Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Quote from Thanos: “General Data i just piilaged barbarians level 20 after returning i got the resources but not the (Gold).. the notifiction in the (Towns) shows i got everything including the gold but my gold doesn't raise 1 gold of the 24,600 Gold that i pillaged btw the ships didn't return regularly after i recieved the resources without the (Gold) it took time to be in the town without showing any movements! Name in game: Goliath ” maybe your ships are visiting the…

Thanos - - Version 0.7.X

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Thanos: “General Data i just piilaged barbarians level 20 after returning i got the resources but not the (Gold).. the notifiction in the (Towns) shows i got everything including the gold but my gold doesn't raise 1 gold of the 24,600 Gold that i pillaged btw the ships didn't return regularly after i recieved the resources without the (Gold) it took time to be in the town without showing any movements! Name in game: Goliath ” You can probably try to send a message to…

Thanos - - Version 0.7.X

Quote from drasko7: “maybe you sent 2 waves of army in that case gold will travel with 1st wave and reso with cargos ” yes i send 2 waves but anyway i didn't receive the gold with 1st wave or 2nd wave clarify to me this point if i didn't get it thanks!

Thanos - - Version 0.7.X

General Data i just piilaged barbarians level 20 after returning i got the resources but not the (Gold).. the notifiction in the (Towns) shows i got everything including the gold but my gold doesn't raise 1 gold of the 24,600 Gold that i pillaged btw the ships didn't return regularly after i recieved the resources without the (Gold) it took time to be in the town without showing any movements! Name in game: Goliath

• Pepi vs Juggalo

Thanos - - Hephaistos Archive

That's awesome my friend @Pepi congrats and hard luck to juggalo

• IGN: Than0s 9 friend slots Thanks

• Quote from JOSH: “Quote from Kratos: “Quote from Pepi: “Good CR Kratos! (Hidden Content) ” Where were you all these days when valent and juggs were also here ? hahahahahaha ” LOL. Are you serious?Just backread on this thread. Let me give you a time frame of ANBS vs Mafia so far. 1. Random attack ANBS looted TheGodFather. Good loot amount. 2. ANBS went to Mafia core islands. Punisher did some good damage. Other than that, no shows for the fights. 3. The epic victory: Valentin admits he is Ciozo o…

• Bring the action! Good luck.

• 4 CT available IGN: Thanos