Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 636.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Winners

Contest.ORGaniser - - Competitions

Winners of Christmas contest 2018 1. Cassiopea 114 - 26 € Gameforge coupon 2. Facelessmonster 113.5 - 20€ Gameforge coupon 3. play 111.5 - 16€ Gameforge coupon 4. Wisezone 108 - 9€ Gameforge coupon 5. Paradox of Darkness 106 - 9€ Gameforge coupon 6. cruiser 105.5 - 9€ Gameforge coupon 7. Mermaid 102.5 - 6€ Gameforge coupon 8. Sunrise 102 - 6€ Gameforge coupon 9. Solar System 100.5 - 6€ Gameforge coupon 10. MatatasHakuna 97.5 - 3€ Gameforge coupon 11. Stevo 94.5 - 3€ Gameforge coupon 12. geo 88.5…

• Evening All Ikariam rulers Hope you enjoyed this 2018 Christmas Contest, and I can only guess that the grandma song has been ringing in your heads for the past 2 days I have now published the answers to that question; I apologise for the delay, but I had to re-check all the answers/scores again to every question to make sure everyone has been 'fairly judged'. The final list will (should) be out in less than 48 hours. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

• Closed

Grand Finale - 19.12.2018 Revenge for Grandma Ikkie Note: Some answers repeat themselves. Example: Mary Pops took a ride on the (1) MaryPop2.png (1) Balloon-Bombardier ======================== Grandma Ikkie Got Run Over By A (1) Granny1.png On Christmas Eve, walking home from our (2) Granny2.png You can say there's no such thing as a red-coated (3) Granny3.png But as for me and Grandpa, we believe She'd been drinkin' too much (4) Granny4.png And we'd begged her not to go But she'd left her medic…

• Hello again! board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…9aae2e8405a79084d402cf2d6 Help -> Alliances -> Leader and Interior Minister

• Quote from geo: “On question 3 you mean from day 1 or from day 50? ” Exactly above question 3 there is a clarification. Quote from Wisezone: “ensures chaotic escape and confusion ” chaotic is not chaos sorry, word is not accepted

• Morning (for some places on earth) people!! Without giving too much away, can you see where the 'starting point' is? What number do you meet first? That should be the first snowball target. And you note down rest of the targets And finally, the total of these snowball targets. Hope that helps. For info, those who have already sent in the answers, you have done so in the correct format

• Closed

Question 9 18.12.2018 50 days ago I activated the Divine Ambrosia Fountain. 1. How often can I collect ambrosia from the fountain? 2. Something happened on day 40 and I could not login that day to collect ambrosia. How much ambrosia I gained until the end of day 50? Assuming no interruptions from day 1: 3. In how many days can I recover my investment in the Divine Ambrosia Fountain? 4. How much ambrosia can I collect on day 365? 5. How much ambrosia will I have after 365 days of daily collect? 6…

• Quote from Cassiopea: “But now..I don't get it...will we get penalized if we put powder? ” It was in the question Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “All words have 5 or more letters, all words are singular (NO plural words), NO words within words (for example gunpowder is the normal word, but not gun and not powder) . ” Answers are now out for that question. Only 2 participants got them all! Well Done!

• Closed

Question 8 17.12.2018 It's winter ! It's snow ! And with the snow it's the snowball fight ! Watch the picture carefully and tell me how many snowballs did the boy use on each target in order to make his way to the middle? What is the total number of snowballs used? maze.jpg The answer must be a list of targets and number of snowballs on each, plus a total number of snowballs. You get 0.5 points for each correct target and 1 point for the total. Deadline 48 hours from publishing date and time. CL…

• Quote from play: “Do weapons of units count as Ikariam related? ” In your case yes. BUT.. as Antikythera said, Quote from Antikythera: “It is part of "gunpowder" and words within words are not allowed. ” So, it just so happen that this word is within a word that exists in ikariam

• Quote from Cassiopea: “Cass, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, =^_^= ” /me bites the cat's tail "I can upgrade my temples up to level 35." It's a statement that does not contradict the fact that it CAN reach level 38. But, ok, I accept the 'ambiguity'. So, everyone gets a point to that!

• Closed

Question 7 16.12.2018 I'm confused, I have 2 pictures of the same town but they have small differences. Help me find the differences between the 2 pictures. Winter-Town-Dif.jpg You can download the picture for better view. The answer must be a picture with the differences circled. You get 0.5 points for each difference you find. Deadline 48 hours from publishing date and time. CLOSED (Hidden Content)

• Hello everyone! Quote from Contest.ORGaniser: “You noted down gunpowder, gun, powder. You will get -0.5 points in all. ” gunpowder +0.5 gun -0.5 powder -0.5 So, you will get -0.5

• Closed

Question 6 15.12.2018 Your task is to find a list of Ikariam related words found ingame. All words have 5 or more letters, all words are singular (NO plural words), NO words within words (for example gunpowder is the normal word, but not gun and not powder) . crossword.jpg You get +0.5 points for each word found and -0.5 points for each non-Ikariam related word found. For example: You noted down gunpowder, gun, powder. You will get -0.5 points in all. The answer must be a list of words. No pictu…

• Closed

Question 5 14.12.2018 I took a gyrocopter to see the island from above. I took a picture, but when I came home the elves cut the picture in 24 squares and scrambled them. Help me, put them in the correct order to rebuild the picture. island24-numbered-scrambled.jpg The answer must be a list of numbers from 1 to 24 in the correct order to rebuild the island, from left to right and from up to down. You get 0.5 points for each tile correctly placed. Deadline 48 hours from publishing date and time. …

• Closed

Question 4 13.12.2018 I need some help from you: me and my brother, we both play Ikariam on an internet browser. He is an older player and he made 10 statements about the game. Are they true or false? 1. The Friend List cannot be sorted. 2. At the Trading Post, I cannot see which offers are from my alliance members. 3. I need a lot of marble. I set 50 million marble request in my Trading Post so each member of my alliance can sell it to me without updating it too often. 4. I declare a Gauntlet W…

• Closed

Question 3 12.12.2018 Reindeers are eager to start the journey around the world and in their rush they scrambled my words. Help me rebuild the final words. puzzle.jpg Unscramble each of the clue words. Copy the letters in the numbered cells to other cells with the same number. The answer must be a list of all words found, and the final arrangement. You get 0.5 points for each line solved, and 0.5 points for the final words arranged. Deadline 48 hours from publishing date and time. CLOSED (Hidden…

• Hello everyone! Good to see we have quite a few participants this year, and a lot of new faces and some old ones too I would like to bring to your attention some slight changes to the ambrosia prizes (you can see them in the first post Christmas Contest 2018). I have made some slight errors in the coupon numbers when I initially posted them. I would also like to inform some of you that you must provide me with your Board Nick/Name in your email answers. This is actually to allow me to contact yo…

• Closed

Question 2 11.12.2018 Find the picture! picture example: board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…9aae2e8405a79084d402cf2d6 Answer: In game - Click on Cinetheatre I saw these pictures somewhere in Ikariam, but where can I find them? picture 1 picture1.jpg picture 2 picture2.jpg picture 3 picture3.jpg picture 4 picture4.jpg picture 5 picture5.jpg picture 6 picture6.jpg picture 7 picture7.jpg picture 8 picture8.jpg picture 9 picture9.jpg picture 10 picture10.jpg picture 11 picture11.jpg picture 12 picture12…

• My greatest apologies. Indeed I have now edited 'answers' to 'questions'. (it was to avoid answering 2 questions in one mail, since we allow 48 hours to answer each of them). You must send in your answers in one mail. Those of you who have sent in several mails, NOT a problem! But please, remember to put in your Board Nick. I have re-contacted those participants who have sent in answers but forgot to put in their Board name or nick. Thank you! and apologies again for this confusion