Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 277.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• why not? Emperor -> Empress

• a lot of reports again have been lost but well you get the idea (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) then i have about 30 reports of such style.. not sure what was…

• most have been deleted by time already as usual but still some: loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidde…

• ttc vs tnt

MrClyde - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content) shame about his colossus and forge

• lots of more farm + some battles eveything that doesnt have * in before the spoiler is pillage, reports with ' * ' are actual battles (decent sized normally) (Hidden Content) * tnt said they don't use colossus, well still not nice battle for them (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) cleaning: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) someone thought he is good at this game..: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Conte…

• lots of farming if you guys in tnt really think that killing one ship somewhere is worth posting on the board and really want to compare reports here, then here you go. just beware, there is no way back eveything that doesnt have "*" in before the spoiler is pillage, reports with ' * ' are actual battles (decent sized normally) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) …

• A-Z Song Name Game!

MrClyde - - General Discussion

ABBA - Eagle

• MrClyde

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

i dont even remember anymore what was with the camels

• MrClyde

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

lol, parrots are better :x

• Theta Rules Alphas

MrClyde - - Alpha Archive

Quote from Atlantisreborn: “What is your ign you are surely in UZA. Quote from Theta God: “We Theta warriors have migrated to alpha and are now the new rulers of this pitiful world. We control it with sheer size and if the need comes... sheer strength. I will remain anonymous so you alpha peasants have no one to point the finger at. Just know to bow before your Theta Gods. Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a kappa alliance to disb…

• MrClyde

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

fine-fine you'll get it eventually

• MrClyde

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

i usually dont give promises i don't intend to do

• MrClyde

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

again you're digging up dead threads answer is: nothing :x

• so we had a little seabattle, shame it ended so early, 10k+ rounds would have been much better however in any way GG to all sides for keeping it up and to my knowledge, it is the longest battle in ikariam ever taken place. on the attacker side were at least 7 alliances (Hidden Content) let the rant begin!

• I understand the reasons for such suggestions regarding some worlds, but it would on the other hand unbalance the situation for e.g those who build loads of troops, in the end e.g when you build fire ships, you run out of free citizens quite quickly and it will be come limiting factor, when we add additional building to the town, which would give in the end more "free" citizens, this limiting factor will go away.

• sotw #16

MrClyde - - Gallery Competitions

definitely #1

• Additionally i would like to mention that sharing links of other sites to to show CRs like some communities do, is not way to go, especially if that site is down sometimes (and it is often), or very laggy with longer battle reports, why should user waste ~10+ seconds (with weaker computers or even phones (do not underestimate amount of people who only use phones to play game and access boards, or do it most of time)) to open CR when he can have one in clean text on board and move on after readin…

• Ikariam.IT vs Ikariam.FR

MrClyde - - Competitions

some serious business going on here, i vote for 2nd

• IronMan

MrClyde - - Ex teamlers

your statement includes some problems, firstly if dirt melts it does not make any sound, secondly as a motorbiker i tend to wear helmet when outside so i firmly believe the sound i hear is just my awesomeness