Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Friend Invitations

suhail - - Gaia Archive

Have friend space - Cptsuhail

• Rekt [FFA] vs Get_Rekt [FFA]

suhail - - Conflict Archive

I accept the terms and will go ahead with this battle. May the best man win Get_rekt

• just some loot

Battle for Dulce-i vinul ( 05.03.2010 10:22:49 ) Jumper from The Pore vs Ionut from Dulce-i vinul ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............637(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Hoplite..............105(-0).... Archer...............150(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...432(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............66(-0).... - ...........................…

• just some free stuff

Battle for Cristal ( 04.03.2010 13:41:56 ) Jumper from Half Blood Hill vs Ionut from Cristal ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............637(-0).... - ................................ Archer...............150(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...432(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............66(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........110(-0).... - ................................…

• You can do it

Show them king. Show them what you got, Hiding up your sleeve.

• Good luck

I wish both teams good luck. Lets get party started just some inspiring words.

• So true

suhail - - Discussion Archive

That is not fair what you did to my alliance friend. He should get his account back.

• Good luck

I wish both teams a good luck and happy pillaging.

• This war

This war must to come to an end some time cant someone just accept our terms and then it will all be over. But there is one thing i am having fun.

• free stuff

Battle for proudmoore 4 ( 02.02.2010 15:14:54 ) Jumper from Half Blood Hill vs proudmoore from proudmoore 4 ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............274(-7).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...100(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........100(-0).... - ................................ Battering ram.........5(-0).... - ................................ Catapult...............5(-0).... - ...................…

• true

that is so true

• i want to

i want to join but bro-gun said i must have more op before i join. bossman is very close to me

• send in all your requests in who is the most feared person in epsilon. i say bro-gun put in your info.

• Thanks

Thank you very much

• Meeting someone

Can some one tell me which alliance bro gun is in and would be able to join that alliance. I also need someone to tell me if war is a good alliance. Because i am basically a war person i love to pilladge people. So i would also now if i could join that alliance. Would i be able to. Thank you in advance. One more thing can bro gun please give of some words for inspiration. Thank you

• My vote

Mine goes to the one and only domition. I think he will be a good leader. It is just my point of view.

• Quote from Don Quichotte: “Hi all A SoRa member just asked me this (to comply with the board directive, I made sure the following ingame message was untraceable): ----------- "... Sir (I don't know why he is calling me Sir... bow! - but I want to underline the fact that the player has less than 25,000 Total score... that's what you mostly see in the NA vs SoRa CR thread) I was attacked by xyz from NA today!!! What should i do? Ps. Sir, why the hell he attacked a low scored player like me?" -----…

• Where must i in to get there

suhail - - Fan Art Archive

And were. I really need help got it to work thanks again who evr helped me

• Those look good

suhail - - Fan Art Archive

Good work thank you once again. 1 more thing how do i put it on

• [Dimension rectangle would do [Picture/render] - please choose a nice eval looking one [Colours] - nice and dark [Font] - any font that matches the dark [Text] - suhail [Style] - hit me with your best [Animation] - no thank you. [Additional Info] - please i am really asking nicely. I would really love if someone made me this. Thank you who ever will make this. I cant wait. To see the best one