Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • IGN: Tom ColBadil 7 free slots

  • Ikariam, The Novel

    TomColBadil - - Game Discussion

    Post

    Quote from Rime: “4. You talked about spread in your guide but didn't give enough detail. Say for example that a hoplite attacks with his spear (18 dmg and 90% accuracy). 9/10 times the hoplite will hit who? From your guide I think he will try to hit the stack that's closest to the middle slot in the enemy front lines. What happens the other 10% of the time, who gets damaged? Is the damage spread across multiple stacks? If yes, are the most damaged stacks in the middle? Is the damage spread out …

  • Ikariam, The Novel

    TomColBadil - - Game Discussion

    Post

    The attacker doesn't attack first, the attack sequence depends on the formation: Quote from Abeged: “[...] The attack sequence - The same formations on both sides of the battle shoot at the same time. The shot sequence of the different formations is the following: - Air defense - Air - Artillery - Flanks - Long-range battle line - Main battle line [...] ” In the sea battle, long range ships attacked first killing your frontline, so the battle ended before your frontline could deal any damage. Re…

  • Ikariam, The Novel

    TomColBadil - - Game Discussion

    Post

    Hello, I made some research about accuracy a couple of weeks ago, and the best explanation I've found about it is "it's the chance of hitting a damaged target". I read somewhere that units attack one after another, one stack at a time, and each unit targets a different stack, starting from the center and going towards the sides, like in this sequence: 6 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 5 | 7. The 8th unit starts again from the center and so on. I'm not 100% sold on that, but this should explain why the central…

  • Starting position is [48:39], lots of players nearby but still plenty of space to colonise. Feel free to join: s35-en.ikariam.gameforge.com/r…6dd6228d0ef09b218beebc296

  • Need an advice

    TomColBadil - - Hephaistos Archive

    Post

    Thanks, that's what I thought. EDIT: Tried with another account, and I was placed at the center. I guess it was only bad luck on the first try.

  • Need an advice

    TomColBadil - - Hephaistos Archive

    Post

    Hello, I started an account on this server a couple of days ago, and my capital was placed on [1:44], with marble as luxury resource and Demeter's garden as miracle. Being at the border of the world there aren't many players to interact with, and the nearest populated area seems to be around [24:50], that is around 8 hours travel time for cargo ships if I'm not mistaken. Now, let me ask some questions: Is it worth to settle 8 hours from the capital? Should I promote my 1st colony to capital and …