Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CT slots up for grabs.. IGN: Nard Just send your applications. Thanks.

• Congratz WOLF on dealing the most damage to UCH.. Two more days.. Just play.. I personally haven't made a move yet.. Really don't have the time to go online.. So my MS is just for show.. Maybe I can use it for Barbs when I get back.. But the boards is lit.. I log in here first before in game.. Long live Hepha..

• First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages.. So please stop complaining like a child.. Pepi is the only one here who is not comlaining.. Just plain playing and enjoying.. Why can't it be like that? Lolz

• I envy you.. I think Naval Battles is at its best right now.. Actually he doesn't want to retreat that time.. Were the ones who forced him to.. coz if your enemy can wave fronts and you can't, it's the only logical thing to do..

• We have respected your "Strategy" . Fallback when you know 100% your not winning.. Attack offline players.. Sorry for the spam.. Just need to add my activity on boards.. Warned - Hera

• @chym Sorry our Attorney Huan is busy.. haha.. Hence the coconut tree..

• Did not actually fight you? Funny I saw some reports being posted.. You even taunted Gilgamesh right?

• Just gonna leave it here.. Warned - Hera

• Lol Indra.. Your'e the one to talk about running? Last war you taught us remember? So when you guys did it your'e a pro? Now you feel what we have felt with that war.. So when you abused the whiteflag and anarchy it is called strategy, part of the game. Now that some one else used it you're calling them pathethic? Some logic huh.. Golden Rule applies everywhere.. Still Have Fun..

• Oh so 4 UCH Players in the area and it is called Indras Core.. Ok if you say so.. LOL

• Didn't know you can post round by round in this thread.. Can you guys please make a discussion thread.. Thank you.. MAFIA on standby mode.. =D

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Meshnard - - Hades Archive

Is Hades still alive? Hit me up with a CT invite.. IGN: Bersh Thanks

• UCH vs The World

Meshnard - - Hephaistos Archive

What is happening? hehe Well it's making Hepa more lively so continue..

• CT Slots.. Just send me an invite.. IGN: Napoleon Thanks..

• UCH vs The World

It's my birthday. So please do greet me.. haha and Absolute. Yes the town deleting move was copied from your alliance, I checked our groupchat and saw that (bawian) comment but Toad did entered our island, unfortunately he was forced to change his government and we all know what that means.. We planned to go to your islands but our Admiral was turned back coz a certain town was deleted, that's why we didn't push thru then Indra teleported and that's all she wrote. Hi Eijipe.. Anyway it's all don…

• UCH vs The World

Hi Eijipe.. I'm just saying that's the last battle system I played, I think that system is when waving started coz before that you just send all the troops in battle and wait for it to finish. The other player is not online that's why one can achieve that damage ratio.. I don't think you can achive that here even if your enemy is not online (10k vs 450k). Even if you wave your souls out. Haha I'm from: PIF (Pay It Forward) EBB MAFIA A long long longgg time ago..

• UCH vs The World

Oh Eijipe is a she.. Didn't know that either. Hehe and Josh your last statement was confusing, we are on the list of guys who post RL threats then hopefully we doesn't change.. and I don't know TBBDV either so he is not my standard of good players. I can say Indra is my standard for now coz I saw him in action. And Huan unfortunately Attorney is busy..

• UCH vs The World

Eijipe. Yup I don't think I saw that mafia alliance. Were from MAFIA also. Were not copying anyone. It just so happened that they played first in this server. Can't really remember what server are we before but I'm pretty sure we are No. 1 Alliance there in terms of points. And Yeah I came from the version of ikariam where you can deal hundreds one thousands of damages but received only thousands of damages ie ( 10k vs 450k damages) I don't know how long that was, that's why we only learned abou…

• UCH vs The World

Absolute. The deleting town move by Momoland was also copied from you guys.. Poor Gilgamesh travelling that far away and then poof, the town is gone.. haha Eijipe what alliance did MAFIA decline for war? Sorry I'm not the diplomat so I don't know that. Still I didn't saw you in action, I was just answering the statement of Josh that you guys are skilled. Enjoy the war. Lastly Absolute.. We did not know how to wave? Just read some CRs from our last war.. What we learned from that war: 1 You can d…

• UCH vs The World

I admit that we conceded too early solely because we were pissed about that retreat function. True that we are not familiar with the use of retreat function. It is really our first time to encounter such maneuver to the extent that we decided to call it quits. Actually Josh we conceded not because we were bested with skill and coordination, we conceded because we were totally pissed. We can't deny their skills for they are old players here but you can ask Indra about their coordination. Honestly…