Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Friend Invitations

cajus - - Gaia Archive

Still have free friend spaces...

• Friend Invitations

cajus - - Gaia Archive

Here is an invitation for 46:50. s33-en.ikariam.gameforge.com/r…e210a04e74bfd24cab4af2302 Btw, i have open friend slots so feel free to send one IG

• TOXIC reports

cajus - - Eirene Archive

We've had quite a busy day. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This one gave us a loss, but it also made Moon Child go back (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This could be the biggest battle so far, right in the middle of their center. Couldn't keep sending troops as they could, but thanks for a nice battle! (Hidden Content)

• TOXIC reports

cajus - - Eirene Archive

Since we've been battling much against another alliance it is time to show some of the good reports we have. Have fun! :) (Hidden Content)

• Version 7.6

cajus - - Help and Questions Archive

Thank you!

• Version 7.6

cajus - - Help and Questions Archive

With the new version it says:- Feature – Ikariam now features an item system, plus a new inventory for storing and using them in. Does anyone know where I can find this inventory?

• New Server

cajus - - Eirene Archive

It will be interesting If anyone needs some friends IG Cajus Maximus has 12 spaces free for that

• -BS- declares war on DV

cajus - - Charon Archive

(Hidden Content)

cajus - - Charon Archive

(Hidden Content)

cajus - - Charon Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Multi accounts

cajus - - Game Discussion Archive

Of course these players should be banned, but I have another suggestion that maybe also can solve a bit of the problem. Let other players see which accounts are linked and share IP. This could stop some feeders. Another thing could be that when you see a cheating Island like the ones were the players on yesterdays piracy list were don't go there. If you see a player there collecting piracypoints from these multies the entire server could go against him. I guess that if you ask all players on the…

• Black Sails CR Thread

cajus - - Charon Archive

Quote from pak47: “Quote from cajus: “I did just not expect pak47 to arrive with troops when I had blocked the port” some things you understand by EXPERIENCE. :thumbup:” I know how you did it. done it many times myself as well, was just not prepared for it this time

• Black Sails CR Thread

cajus - - Charon Archive

Quote from Skywalker: “Always nice to see Don doing something other than scouring the board so he can report as many infractions as he can find for personal goody points, shame he still comes across as a creepy weirdo with the wife comment. In any case this is a CR threat so here's a nice one, i got asked to help a friend last night so I sent my troops over and lo and behold I was rewarded with a victory due to moral and then a lovely case of the garrison limit working in my favour when cajus' r…

• Yes. .. 11 server time

cajus - - Charon Archive

Quote from Oblivion_LT: “Quote from cajus: “Quote from Oblivion_LT: “What do you think people, does this server have good future? Practic shows, that the more servers are out, the more dead they are.” But this time a Danish alliance is on an English server :P” I'm sorry to disappoint you, but English servers are slow-paced and not warlike at all. Majority of community are farmers. Their average world OP is much lesser then Lithuania or any other smaller country average score. However, if you pus…

• Yes. .. 11 server time

cajus - - Charon Archive

Quote from Oblivion_LT: “What do you think people, does this server have good future? Practic shows, that the more servers are out, the more dead they are.” But this time a Danish alliance is on an English server

• Is this hacker??

cajus - - Charon Archive

When the number of units in the town is under 1500 the battle field will follow the Town Hall's level

• How many words have you found?

• Got some CT's

cajus - - Ares Archive

IG Nick Cajus Maximus