Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ambrosia can be removed from the proposal. This is just an example! Do not get hold of the word. Upgrade can only cost 2 ambrosia. Everybody could give it. It can also be a resource-only cost. It's important for me to have updates!

• General Information: Unlock 2 new levels of upgrade in the workshop. What are you suggesting? Create a fourth and fifth upgrade level. Applies to all ships and troops. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? To open the new levels, you need a 32 level workshop. There will also be a new study by the academy. Example: Weapons and armor from the future. 500,000 research points are needed. The fourth level may require a large amount of resources of all kinds and gold. Fifth level c…

• Voting Sotm # 2

Black Sails - - Gallery Competitions

• The fourth level may require a large amount of resources of all kinds and gold. Fifth level can only be ambrosia. This will make the battles different. No advantage is given to people who buy ambrosia. You have a blacksmith of Hephaestus, and your opponent is not at the moment. Lose the battle, although there is a 5th level upgrade. The aim is to return the interest to the battles. So in battle you will not know until the last who will win. It will be interesting. An example of hoplites. +4 atta…

• I suggest that there are up to 3 additional construction sites. New buildings are expected in the future. *snip* Non English content This means more soldiers and more battles. We all want them. Additional places may require a lot of resources, gold or even ambrosia. In any case, they will be useful in the future. This way you do not avoid planning what you will build in the city. You will also avoid pushing buildings like the workshop. I've never been happy when I'm pushing buildings I do not ne…