Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 3 CTs IGN: Sandman96

• Quote from kirby k2: “@Sandman96 This is where you need to look for cultures [GAIA] Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!! ” Ah thanks

• Museums

Sandman96 - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from Helen357: “A Cultural treaty is used for one spot in only one museum. So if you have 4 museums, level 1 the you need 4 CT's to fill them. One CT will benefit only the town it is displayed in. ” Ah ok thanks, I just wasn't sure whether the benefit would be shared across my towns or not

• If anybody is on Gaia and wants Cultural treaties I have 3 spare, Username: Sandman96

• Museums

Quote from kirby k2: “A cultural agreement will be displayed in all cities where you have a museum. If I understood those abbreviations. ” CGT- Cultural Treaty, CG - Cultural goods... because what I basically mean is will I get the satisfaction bonus in all of my towns from having 1 cultural good treaty or will I have to find multiple?

• 3 CTs, World:Gaia, User:Sandman96 Edit: Ah sorry only just noticed the world specification

• Museums

If you have museums in multiple of your towns and a CGT with a player will their CG be shown in all of the towns or just one?

• Quote from kirby k2: “To open the battle of the formations should be like this 84 flame / 35 steam boats 36 rams 25 submarines / 15 rocket ships 30 pedal bags 6 balloon carriers 42 mortars Take these units in every round as soon as they enter the battle, but for each next round you are sending a new formation, but you have to be careful to arrive on time. You are rotating the mortars especially because they have ammunition for 5 rounds. You can send an item in combination with rocket ships, espe…

• Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “You would lose sea battle in one or two rounds. ” Ah ok, what about if I bulked out my frontline to reach the 75 necessary fire ships since he'd still have a very weak frontline?

• So I'm planning an attack on a Level 14 town and I know I'd win the land battle but I'm not sure with the port battle because I know I have the better boats but he has the numbers... So the port battle would be my 21 fire ships against his 82 ram ships and 10 Ballista ships... The reason I'm not sure is I know fire ships 1-for-1 would destroy rams on the frontline but I won't fill his frontline with 21 and he has enough rams to also have 7 ships on the flanks where they belong... would I be like…

• Ah ok np, thanks

• Yeah but what I'd preferably want is for both of us to have the general and home sec's rights within the alliance rather than having to keep switching it... is there no way of doing this?

• Quote from kirby k2: “You are the leader of the alliance and you can give him a General or a Home Secretary, but you have the main rights only as a leader ” But if I give him the rights of general or home sec won't that remove those rights from myself?

• So me and one of my real-life friends have set up an alliance and if I want him to have military and resource viewing rights within the alliance, basically to make him second-in-command within the alliance, without taking the rights away from myself is there any way I can do this?

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Sandman96: “Quote from Pepi: “As long as done via the trading post it should be alright. What wouldn't be allowed would be him directly sending you resources as that would be considered as pushing if your account is higher. ” Ah ok thanks... and in terms of the levels he's got higher town levels but I've just got a better military and navy than him ” An account is considered higher if it has higher total score. ” Ah yeah looks like I do have a higher total score than…

• Quote from Pepi: “As long as done via the trading post it should be alright. What wouldn't be allowed would be him directly sending you resources as that would be considered as pushing if your account is higher. ” Ah ok thanks... and in terms of the levels he's got higher town levels but I've just got a better military and navy than him

• If a player was to occupy the port of a weaker player such as in their sulphur town and demand a ransom of some kind e.g. forced to pay for extortionately priced resources (which they could afford) in the trading post, would this be classed as being against game rules or completely allowed... the reason I ask is there's a guy on one of the servers I'm on who was getting a bit cocky and I was wondering if I could do this as a punishment to him?

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Sandman96: “Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Quote from Helen357: “Also, keep an eye on those inactive cities because if the workers keep working, soon those warehouses will require your services again. ” Just remember that, while this player is inactive, his resource production is 1/2 of ordinary. ” Well even though it'll be half the production rate it's still going to be a lot for my colonies since his average town level is approximately double mine and he has doub…

• Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Quote from Helen357: “Also, keep an eye on those inactive cities because if the workers keep working, soon those warehouses will require your services again. ” Just remember that, while this player is inactive, his resource production is 1/2 of ordinary. ” Well even though it'll be half the production rate it's still going to be a lot for my colonies since his average town level is approximately double mine and he has double the number of towns... another quick q…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Sandman96: “So I've found an inactive user who has 8 towns and he's quite a bit further advanced than I am therefore some of his towns may need 3 or 4 pillages before the resources run out... if I was to pillage in this way until my ships stop returning full loads would this be classed as bashing or would I be ok doing this? Thanks ” as far as i know, gameforge already removed the bashing rule. you can pillage him dry all you want. ” Ah cool thanks