Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• the word association game

Stunner - - Social Corner

Eggs

• Memories

Stunner - - Poetry Corner

Tea is better, anyway Nice one !

• Scintillating. !

• Pirate Crew War

Stunner - - Game Suggestions Archive

Yeah , but it will defy the purpose for which piracy was created in first place.

• Pirate Crew War

Don't need to lead a whole alliance , a couple of guys will do just fine , I think .! But lets not get off topic , Piracy can surely be balanced , and there should be a way to give non allied a player some chance , but I am not sure about the idea , Also understanding piracy is not difficult , implementing it , Maybe .!

• Pirate Crew War

we can use something like critical hits As in dota

• I think I wrote 'On both side'

• 16 voted on both side , interesting , my application for Mod got rejected , so i am a bit down , I won't pursue anyone to vote on my side. Just vote on thing you perceive

• Pirate Crew War

Becoming strong requires lot of team work and supply chain management system , its not necessary that you need a good alliance to get your feeders , when i started doing piracy alliance didn't feed me , I use to send daily tons of message to people in my island to feed me , to some i gave resources , to some i gave military protection to some I saved from getting raided , whatever the wanted . I worked hard for it , I don't think it will be wise to remove it .

• to have more towns on which you can hit pillage button .?

• Quote from Vergry: “ Quoted from "Herack" @Vergry: I take it your No is just cause you might be jealous that newer players will have an easier time achieving what took you much more to obtain? Going by that logic then there'd be lots of other good changes that wouldn't have been done in the past, just sayin. Huh? Jealousy is not the reason for my no at all. The main, prolly the only, reason I say no is because of the millions and millions and millions of resources I've put in to getting my GR 11…

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “I've been silent for far too long on this topic.” Okay Quote from Kaleg Nar: “1) More cities does NOT mean more targets.” Certainly means more town where you can hit pillage button , Targets can have different meaning to different people Quote from Kaleg Nar: “2) More cities makes new servers impossible to colonize. On .com's newest server I had a ton of trouble getting in my cities. Thos would've made it tougher.” Yeah , I have mentioned that , I used to keep looking for …

• Rate The Signature Above You

Stunner - - Fan Art

7 just because LoL is written in it , And I love dota Can you make one with Rylai from dota.?

• Quote from Jayme: “ Ok... I've thought about it more and it's a firmed no for me. As an old-ish player? (5 years?) I do not want to decrease the resources needed for anything. That is the point of the game, in my opinion. The game takes time and work in order to make yourself grow. While I prefer to have 8-9 towns and 1 or 2 mobiles available, the amount of resources needed is what I have worked up to in order to be able to have that (still currently working towards it ), but lowering the bar is…

• But pirates give already grown player way to increase more , giving a net relative increase equal to ZERO. For Instance , It can be applied on test server . To check. Idea is to remove the empty islands , whereas I have already stated that other things will also be need to get change in order to fix this

• Quote from Iskandar: “ Quoted from "Stunner" yes , as I said , there are other factors which will be needed to get balanced along with it , lowering warehouse limit can be one of them , it will also decrease the piracy resources which people get You mentioned Xi. At the beginning of Xi each level of warehouse kept just 80 resources safe, there was no godly protection and you didn't need rams to get through walls. It was a pillaging frenzy from day one - fun for some, but many, many players who s…

• Sounds okay to me , Cheers

• Quote from Iskandar: “I agree that it would be good if there were more players, but this suggestion wouldn't result in more players, just more towns at an early stage of the server.” I agree , but I have already , mentioned this is a intermediate solution , new players are not going to come in a day , it will take time , till then this can work as damn to hold the waterQuote from Iskandar: “You want more pillaging targets, but good players won't be targets however many towns they have because th…

• Quote from Clockwork: “ Nonononono. You are all soo wrong. We just need dem ambro resource prices to be reduced, then there will be no problems with further expansions. Right now when you start the game you can buy all the resources in the world with a handful of ambro, but after a month you can't buy even a darn single workshop upgrade with a bag full of ambro 'cause these ambro resources are so damn high, in relative value. GF will approve, they must ” I Agree with you mate , but discussion ab…

• Quote from hotdog: “ i would say no...One of my reasons is the one stated by Draxo...If we go for decreasing palace then we also need to decrease the res level for all buildings coz there are lots of players who dont prefer more then 6 towns and a mobile but will prefer level 23-25 town halls in each town that can support an army of 10k or more(myself as well)... Secondly,this is just i dont get...If we decrease res,then everyone will easily get a mobile town and i dont want to get raided XD ” F…