Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Cinetheatre

JUSTICE - - Version 0.7.X

Quote from Kitty: “The video is from youtube. Is youtube blocked in your country?” hmmm yes so i can only watch video with proxy

• Cinetheatre

Quote from Kitty: “switch to another town, then back to the original town and try again :)” didn't work Quote from Rekt: “ Drop it in the bugs thread and include info about your browser and whatever is required there. I'm pretty sure they need those info to help you Btw, where is the announcement for this thing? It just popped up from nowhere ” yes i must do that

• Cinetheatre

Quote from neno_ned: “Maybe your ad-blocker is hiding it or something. Mine displayed just fine even with ad-blocker, but might be different from yours.” no, i also test with FF and chrome but didnt work

• Cinetheatre

hello my question is how can i active this feature? when i submit 'show feature ' Nothing will happen! EDIT ADDED INFO: General Data Browser (+full version data): FF 46.0.1 Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: yes Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World:en/rho Player-ID:70618 InGame Name:JUSTICE-IR me8c_1.jpg EDIT- Moved from Game Discussion to Bug Section as requested from user - sent PM Requesting General Data Info and added to post - Hera

• Quote from KingofKings: “My quession for this tred is here : What is the thingkin for u to made it for the worlds & united for the natsional athem that is where wee are gone toward so thare are hundrads and also thousands of enemi troops fitin to get the resses of the townhells in beetwin manager of entire hoplites?” sorry but i don't know what's your mean or said!

• hello I made this thread as I saw The Iranian Community World RhoThread is closed First, it's a game so it doesn't worth insulting one another or mock here! I was sorry when I saw the childish behavior of leader of the highest alliance in rho that he easily mock the members. And instead of moving these posts that are accusing Iranians, the only action was closing the thread. I believe everyone can talk, actions are important to be shown, so I don't post in this board much to humiliate myself so …

• IRAN Combat Reports

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

Quote: “this battle continue if they didn't use colossus again Round 12 Sea battle near kryton” we win this round (Hidden Content) and again start new round round 5 (Hidden Content)

• IRAN Combat Reports

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) lol arrived help from fire alliance (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) this battle continue if they didn't use colossus again Round 12 (Hidden Content)

• IRAN Combat Reports

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

hmmmm i think better write IRAN VS Colossus (N-F)

• The Iranian Community World Rho

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

Quote from phil.E: “ As leader of NF I have seen IRAN attack my alliance for no reason, we have responded appropriately to attack back and mount an offensive against mobiles launched in our area and going so far as to pillage the offensive players towns. The CRs show that we fight what comes our way, we in no way initiated the combats but we did go out of our way defending ourselves and in turn have now taken the offensive only because it was forced upon us. Many clearly didn't come to a world w…

• IRAN Combat Reports

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

N-Falliance only use colossus (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) DNAngel[N-F]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (28.06.2015 14:45:49) (Hidden Content)

• IRAN Combat Reports

JUSTICE - - Rho Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) RedKoz[N-F]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• hello 80 CTs available TnX

• Ikariam.ORG vs Ikariam.FR

justice - - Competitions

i vote for 1

• Ikariam.FI vs Ikariam.IR

justice - - Competitions

number 2, Beautiful animation

• Ikariam.LV vs Ikariam.IR

justice - - Competitions

Number 1