Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• IGN: Darhk CT's Available: 5

• Prime Legacy (PRIME)

TheDarhkOne - - Hades Archive

a3531145096_10.jpg Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great honor that I introduce to you the one and only Prime Legacy. About Us: Currently we are a small alliance of players who share similar desires for this world, however we are ever growing and always looking for fresh blood to join our ranks and soon this world will be ours. Leadership Leader: The Darhk One General: Open Diplomat: Open Home Sec: Open To Apply 1. Build an Embassy 2. Search the tag PRIME 3. Click the Apply Button 4. Give us a l…

• The New World

yeah you are probably right... Well here is mine now lol. Doing good although I just acquired my third town due to me focusing on donating since not many others were donating. My highest mill is 10 and my highest luxury is 5 I have 3 towns as I said. Just got my 3rd so no not yet I am more of a builder at this point but I am building into a military play those miracles are important. I have started an alliance (PRIME) and my plan is to grow it to become one of the top alliances on Hades. I playe…

• The New World

well things seem quite right now and just thought I would throw a rock in the water and see what happens. How are you enjoying yourself in Hades? What Levels are your mills/Lux? How many towns have you got so far? Are you close to colonizing again? What type of player are you? What are your plans in Hades? What other worlds have you played in? Just trying to get to know others in the world.

• thank you Satanas

• ok I have read over the rules and I know that accounts that use the same IP cannot have fleet contact. But if possible I would like some clarification. A friend and I use the same IP we already set up the IP Sharing and everything, my question is I know we cannot interact with one another but can we be in the same alliance? The second question is if I have a port blocked would he be allowed to pillage it/occupy it as long as I dont have any troops in the village and its just my ships or would th…

• Got started on a Wine Poseidon in the 4x:5x region with lots of great islands surrounding for expansion. Looking for nice active people that can help with donating s34-en.ikariam.gameforge.com/r…30ad913f13c1baed416abe809

• New server HADES

TheDarhkOne - - Game Discussion Archive

ok thank you draxo. This might be a noob question but in the announcement is says. Quote: “due to the special nature of these servers they, like the last time, will be excluded from any events that add special bonuses. ” that doesn't include Poseidon does it?

• New server HADES

TheDarhkOne - - Game Discussion Archive

is the new server going to be like Ares and only last for a small amount of time or what?

• CT Requests

TheDarhkOne - - Gaia Archive

Got a bunch of CT's available and more on the way. IGN: TheDarhkOne

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

TheDarhkOne - - Social Corner

• Bump trend

bumpity bump

• I am experiencing the same problem with the troops and sending goods on the app I have read through this post I have done everything that has been suggested however none of it worked. I have to go through web browser either on laptop or phone in order to achieve the desired action. My phone is an LG Phoenix 2 and runs on Android version 7.0

• Friend Invitations

TheDarhkOne - - Gaia Archive

you can add me got 6 slots open (TheDarhkOne) Also if your looking for some good plots got some good ones in my area. s33-en.ikariam.gameforge.com/r…6096c6582d8d131081ce6d102

• New player

TheDarhkOne - - Help and Questions Archive

thank you both for your advice. I have one more question. With the daily tasks on the rewards like the 1 day stuff does that happen as soon as you claim it or does it give you it in your chest that you can activate at a later time?

• New player

TheDarhkOne - - Help and Questions Archive

ok so I have been playing for about 5 days now and I've been reading over everything and I had a plan. But now that I'm able to colonize my second town the island I was going to colonize on is full. The only other island with a spot that I can find with the same resource and wonder is completely empty and is 2 1/2 hours away from my first island compared to the 30minute trip to my first choice. So I guess my question is should I wait for one of the inactive players to disappear from the closer i…