Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Thats not what i asksed though. He attacks a town from his alliance mates town. He retreats and obviously returns to his alliance mate town in 1 hour + 15(travel time). He then gets attacked in this town. He pulls the white flag again. Where does he end up?

• Thanks This is the lastest one i've been thinking about. Lets say Alliance X jumps over to his alliance friend Y in another island(and town). He attacks a town on this island. He retreats. At this point his troops will return to the town on the island. But what happends if he retreats after getting attacked on this town? Does he return to the same town in 1 hour or return to one of his main towns?

• Quote from Kikoguns: “The enemy account became inactive while your ships on the way or he set his account to vacation mode. ” Both of these things did not happen. What if one of my alliance mates was defending the town? Could that be the reason my ships couldnt occupy it?

• Quote from Kikoguns: “When you block a port, your ships remain unless the account is inactive then ships return. If you're hitting a town by sea, you need to block the port first or your sailing troops will return empty handed when they arrive due to defensive ships. ” Yeah, but today my sailing troops occupied the town, but my fleet returned? What could be the reason of this mechanism? Obviously there was no fleet, since my troops got in?

• Quote from Kikoguns: “both of you will be inside the town and no walls in between as logic works not as the old times. ” Thanks! Good to know. What happends if i occupy a town with troops. Then my blockade hits after? The ships just block the town or do they return? I had an interaction where my ships returned? But my troops occupied the town, so there must have not been any ships?

• Quote from hotdog: “The limit to have multies should be reduced to not more than 2 or 3. ” Honestly, multies is not even the problem. Its how they can be used and how the staff does NOTHING about it. Cross-piracy is allowed. Putting griefing multies is allowed. Like, whats even the point of playing if you can just ruin other people's island with multies now?

• Morailty of Multies?

Morality - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from nemenku: “I agree with this. Although, I have become acquainted with more people on the Board than playing the game. Quote from Morality: “There is not MORE players in ikariam due to multies LOL? If you count a multi as a player, that is so dumb. There are less players in ikariam due to multies. If i land on an island with 5 players and they each have 2 multies, i only get to meet 5 players in total. Before i would have met 15 potential friends. ” ” So what are you supposed to do if t…

• Quote from Draxo: “Quote from Morality: “I just checked. In my server it says 28 min left at xx:33 min = xx:01? ” Yes - 28 minutes and less than 60 seconds left, which ends in 18:02. ” Okay thanks. So if i send my raid and it hits at 18:02:xx, there is still a chance it will count for the round? This is something else i've been wondering since i havent played a long time. If i occupy a town and the player who is occupied presses "Free town" . Am i behind the wall or in front?

• Quote from Draxo: “Quote from Morality: “Okay, good to know its 18:02:xx. You sure its not 18:01:xx? Pretty big detail. Just interessted in how you found out its always after 18:02. ” Yes, it's 18:02 - it can be told in the pirate fortress by watching displayed remaining time. ” I just checked. In my server it says 28 min left at xx:33 min = xx:01?

• Quote from Ratna: “You can abandon your colony when occupied by troops land & sea, but you can not abandon it when your colony with fortress is being locked - other player is sending piracy raid to your fortress on that colony ” Very interesting. But should this not be changed? I mean, it would create a whole new aspect of Ikariam. Occupying aggresive players flying-colonies and then they have to make an effort to get it back. Well, thats what i would imagine would be the better mechanic. Thanks…

• Okay, good to know its 18:02:xx. You sure its not 18:01:xx? Pretty big detail. Just interessted in how you found out its always after 18:02. Another thing i want to discuss is what to do against flying towns? I dont know the term. But people who have their palace 1 level higher and then use it to place colonies. Raid and then leave. Is there nothing you can do about this? And is it really true that you are able to LEAVE the colony while it is occupied? That does not really make any sense. So, i …

• Yeah, thats the point of what i just wrote. You guys have created rules that are ment to get abused. Like, you allow multies. Then you create a game where in order to win, you have to have multies(piracy). Punish someone for saying they broke a rule? How is that not proof? Only dumb players make direct contact with their multies now a days. The fact is that you guys are allowing cross-piracy which is a joke. You didnt even adress that part of the post. Player 1 feeds Player 2 with Player-1-Multi…

• Quote from Brom: “Quote from Morality: “That is such a weird response to an issue in ikariam. Since its legal, its fine? Yeah, obviously i am aware its legal, thats why i bring it up lol? To use the rule book as a morailty guide is also very weird. Its not even about multi accounts. No wonder the game is dying, when the staff does not even care to change it for the better. "As long as they don't get a real benefit (resources, gold or piracy points) from each other, don't make fleet, trading or p…

• I have returned to ikariam after a very long break. Sad to see that the staff etc. are worse than before, but whatever. I just wanted to talk about mechanics in ikariam and tips. Just a way to get back into the game. I can start out with something i want to learn about. When does the piracy game stop in-game time? Like, i've noticed it goes beyond 18:00? This is very crucial for the last day, where people might try to sneak up on you at the last second.

• Quote from Draxo: “Quote from Morality: “I am curous about this part of your statement. How do you guys know if they do these kinds of things? I know multiple players who have done this, but only because i reported them they have been caught. But its almost impossible for me to know if my opponent is breaking the rules. So does the game have something that detects if piracy points etc. have been from a multi? ” If you think someone is breaking rules - report it withing the game and we'll check i…

• Morailty of Multies?

That is such a weird response to an issue in ikariam. Since its legal, its fine? Yeah, obviously i am aware its legal, thats why i bring it up lol? To use the rule book as a morailty guide is also very weird. Its not even about multi accounts. No wonder the game is dying, when the staff does not even care to change it for the better. "As long as they don't get a real benefit (resources, gold or piracy points) from each other, don't make fleet, trading or piracy contacts, and don't make contacts …

• Does the team not care about this? Like, what is going on with this game?

• Morailty of Multies?

Okay. Then what about this. Lets say you are against 4 players. They have this island. They occupy 4 spots. Use multies to occupy the rest. When in war, they can just put all the multies in vacation mode? How is this fair? Is this really legal?

• Ikariam is a strategy game. But is this really an intended mechanic of the game? Using fake accounts to ruin other alliances? There is no risk in this strategy and it is very difficult to figure out. Espionage is a part of the game and i agree that it has its place in ikariam, but this is simply just too dumb to be considered a strategic move. I mean. At this point it doesnt really matter how skillfull or active you are at this game(in war). Good luck winning against someone who managed to get a…

• Are you required to be leader to see this page?