Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Kill 123

Kill 123 - - Gaia Archive

Thank you Collosus. But please let them play with themselves. They are losers in game, so they should cry here to reduce their hurt. I do not want to talk on board, I only play in game. I will continue to beat and humiliate them. Collosus, please do not waste your words with these losers. I will come back to this thread on last day of this piracy round. My final words: Losers are always losers.

• Kill 123

Thank you 123. I just sell 10 BTC to buy more ambrosia. I will kill every last one of you :)))))) You are crying so much. But that's very funny. Just a few other words: "So long, losers"

• Kill 123

Update... Nice try, boys. But you should give up forever. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Four in Four MH1. In the process, you looted 6 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Twelve in MarbopolisC. In the process, you looted 19890 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belongin…

• Kill 123

I will kill you all. Your name make me sick. One, two, three... such the ridiculous names. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to One in The Normal. In the process, you looted 7 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Two in S-1. In the process, you looted 4 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirat…