Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New player

porat - - Help and Questions Archive

if you ask me i think that mine level,type and distance is more important than miracle but maybe there is close island with high mine and the right type with your second prefer miracle, and in the future i will build your city in the first prefer miracle. but in the end it your decision.

• Quote from Antikythera: “Quote from porat: “and build dump(you can have only one dump ) ” Dump does not have a safety limit. It can only store, not protect resources. ” i didn't say they have just Recommend to have dump instead of one of is warehouse.

• you can have up to 4 warehouse and each level of warehouse you have 8K more storage and 400 more safe storage, i Recommend until you Research Waste Dump ( Economy ) to have 2 warehouse and then if you see that you need more place you can destroy your warehouse and build dump(you can have only one dump )

• if you mean to attack barbarian village from another city you can and it is the same like attacking from the original city the only different is that you will need a ship to move your troop, and it will take more time. if you mean to attack the barbarian battleship you will need maps that you can get from destroy barbarian village from lv 10 and it will open you sea battle

• SG

if i sand 224SG(112*2) to battle in the biggest battlefield my SG that hurt and dont died Will replace with the one in Reserves? or only when they died the one in reserves will enter?

• Stationed Troops

only when you move you troops to city that is not yours you will charge double upkeep until they back to one of your city.

• Total score system

i think that the point you receive is 0.01*orignalPrice my answer base on ikariam wiki ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Scores and on my check

• Ballon fight

if i am right you need 12 hit to kill 1 balloon and you can hit 6 time but because of accuracy not all hit will hit the same target, than you need like 3 round to kill the first balloon, but because of his tender his balloon will heal and not died.

• combat

i have some questions about the land combat 1 why the middle of the front unit are hit the most. ? 2. how exactly the accuracy work? can i calculate how many unit will died? (example if we in the first round and the enemy have 24 mortar,70 SC , and i have 280 Hoplite and 21 mortar)