Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• COR vs FFAW

gumpster - - Conflict Archive

The only damage points that COR could get was from fighting where our guys had 1 or 2 ships in their ports. Everyone knows that you keep a couple of ships in your ports so that straight pillage attacks can't be done from a different island. So you found a few ships like that and that makes you a winner by damage reports? There were a few of us that were up for any challenge that you could muster up, but COR chose to fight with the smaller players from FFAW. Why should we hunt y'all down, you wer…

• Battle for Polis

(Hidden Content)

• COR vs FFAW

COR declared on us. I was just defending one of my teammates that has been picked on by this guy even before COR declared the war.

• COR vs FFAW

Thought COR wanted to fight? I defend one of my teammates and COR runs. But that's ok vladimir Burger, I will find you. (Hidden Content)

• Welcome to Asklepios!

gumpster - - Discussion Archive

Been a very long time ago since starting from scratch. Need a few new friends. I have all 12 Friend Slots open. IGN: Gump Same Gump from the old Kappa world and now from Alpha World.

• -W- vs. Klick

gumpster - - Alpha Archive

This will be the only cr that i will post for this war. This is for one of my Brothers in Blue that died in an accident the day after Christmas. (Hidden Content)

• CT's FULL

gumpster - - Alpha Archive

All of my art has been distributed to fine new costumers. Thank you to everyone who helped. Hope you enjoy these rare pieces. Again, Thank You

• I have 102 pieces of art that could use new homes. There are several options to choose from: waterfalls, sunrises and sunsets, Auburn skies, tornadoes, storm clouds, lightening strikes, horses, wildcats, panthers, black panthers, racoons, birds, cats, cows in a field, bobcats, mountain lions, old cabins, mountains, rivers, panning for gold,....You name it, I probably got it in my art collection. The items won't last long. They are all at least 3'x3', these are not small, hard to see art pieces. …