Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Got it. another question.. is it always like this? when i got attacked on my own town, i recalled some of my troops, it made me choose what units and how many. the problem is when i pressed join ground fight, they all joined. what should i do to be able to pick what and how many units to re-join the fight. basically, i want to troll attackers who can't destroy my wall and replenish munition from sc.

• thank you. i will take it into consideration. btw, what will happen if i got colossus? is the result the same on land and navy? you see, i occupied a port as a starting point, i sent an attack (occupy port) to my target, i got colossus'd and my starting point occupation was gone, what happens? do i get to return safely to the town i chose prior to that attack? or i land on my previous port (the port i used as a starting point)? what happens to the wave that i recalled now that i don't own the po…

• ok thanks. i created paddle and tender and they scattered when i was attacked. assuming i wont have a problem with gold, munition and number of units, is it advisable to always go for mortars instead of catapult? i assume mortars will always win in terms of damage. how about rocket vs subs? is it advisable to field rockets to kill fires/sr even though the enemy and i have fielded paddlesb and bc? bassically i want to always win damge %. is it possible? we are about to go to war and i am kinda sc…

• hi! if i create a mix of rocket ship, submarine, paddle speedboat, balloon carrier and tender, can the enemy fleet attack them? i am thinking of producing some of them first and then the others next. is it a good idea? what is your suggestion? thanks. edit: currently not sure if i should create them because rocket ship and submarine has hulls and it's kinda confusing me. hulls = will fight to the front line, right? or not?