Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Kozeto: “We are 62 and some of -BG- member don't want to play because -RoW- are over with this illegal game . Most of them return when they see there is fair game and some -RoW- player were banned for illegal using of multi but there is no and return vacation mode . How player want to play than there is no fair.That is why ask what can I do with multi ” 62 compare to 71? Hmmmmm.... 50m points vs 101m points...... Maybe 71 accounts is played by one person so then we could do so much th…

• THIS IS THE END, Goodbye TAN, happy new year after your vacation. I guess I was right, again, and again. hahahahahha (Hidden Content) Goodbye, Happy new year, see you after your vacation...... (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Kozeto: “Yes because you cheat this is illegal what -RoW- do one player with 5 account in 1 battle everybody know that -TT- are -RoW- multi ” -TT- is RoW multi??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Is that your best shot???? Stop crying and enjoy your lose battle. Cheating, multi, 1 player has 5 account, etc...... What else you can use for your reason to lose? Cry some more please, and let me hear your cry now. Lose in attack side, lose in defend side, lose in troops, lose in fleets, an…

• Today, in the end of 2018, I will tell you, how TAN, BG. BLH, and even TBN was DESTROY. At 11:00, 30/12/2018, our fighter, HaiVL was going to loot gold, with 5000 cook, and he just loot 1 million gold, TAN saw that and could't stand there, they bring troops and fleets to attack him. We, Ruler of this World, will not leave our fighter alone, because, we are brother hood, 1 for all and all for 1, we must save him. So, we bring troops and Fleets to there, to save him. And when we come, we are very …

• OHHHHH NOOOOOOO, What do we have here, I can't believe in my eyes.... . . (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Allience of Vmode, but still better than some allience of L......lol

• -RoW- CRs

Behemoth - - Ares Archive

Quote from Kozeto: “This island which are only with -RoW- multi you can see how outlaw block all the island now he make some port free because he read that you will check multi -RoW- use proxy to lie or something different that change their IP . When you will start doing something Edit - Image with co ords removed - Hera” wow, thankyou because of that information, you must know this game very well, and you still lose to us. What a pity

• -RoW- CRs

Quote from Kozeto: “Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from Kozeto: “Man I can't understand your problem with my english . Maybe because you know that I am right and it's easier to say that I do not know English ” *snip* ” Yes man you cheat with multi to make point as -PR- and -GF- after that you use proxy that change your IP so you can be in the battle with more than one account that is illegal. 1 on 1 account -PR- and -GF- will win but you are fighting in 1 battle more than 1 account ” ohhhh, now it'…

• -RoW- CRs

Quote from Kozeto: “Man I can't understand your problem with my english . Maybe because you know that I am right and it's easier to say that I do not know English ” *snip* Warned - Hera

• TAN Vs -RoW- CR

You are the one attack us, remember that? When we come, then run very very fast. 2 vs 6....lol.... Stop running plz =)))))

• TAN Vs -RoW- CR

Then be a looooser and runner forever boy, because that will never happen =))))) So weak, and dump. hahahahha

• -RoW- CRs

Equal? Equal of what??? hahahahhaha, say "if we have equal", IF?, really? Then you can wait "if we have equal" *snip* Warned - Hera

• TAN Vs -RoW- CR

Dont make me laught here, rund and say "look at the damage percent" =))))))))))))), why you dont stay till the end and look at damage percent

• -RoW- CRs

Quote from Kozeto: “Hey multi you are man . A man who play with 5 account in 1 battle and GO don't care . I prefer to be looser than be like you and your alliance man :O . I think maybe we are the winner you can look damage percent and see who is better player ” So you just RUN and say, "look at damage percent and see who is better player" =))))) Is that your best shot, *snip* Why you dont stay till the end and look at damage percent, hahahahahaha, *snip* Warned - Hera

• TAN Vs -RoW- CR

Better player huh? So why are you running?

• -RoW- CRs

Hello, It's me, Behemoth again, the leader of Corps No. 0 - "Ò Ó O", on behalf of the supreme leaders, come here to report: *snip* Well, here are some CRs, that -TAN- run away again, hope they do not plant coconut tree because we need time to loot res and gold, *snip* (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) P/s: I just want to tell you a secret, a lot of fighters want to join, but our Supreme Leaders had stop them because they know you will run away, and the truth is, you guys run lik…

• BLH (vs RoW )- CRs and Discussions

Why do we need to post CRs here when we are destroying BLH?

• Well, It's me, Behemoth again, this time, I'll bring you guy to another HOF CRs. With the attitude to "make server War Great again", we give out thankful to BG and TAN, because of your sacrifice, we will bring this server back to life, again. But it's still too easy for us to win this, maybe next time, we'll fight with 4 or 5 or 6 alliences....to make the war a little bit balance So many troops and fleets still wating to join but they didn't have chance. Please don't give up, We still here waiti…

• Battle for PkaLe

That's nice. We'll take a visit you guys when we have time

• Recruiting Power Rangers

Where is Pepi btw???