Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Battle Maths

Norse Diplomat - - Game Discussion Archive

As I already mentioned, I'm glad I found a guy interested enough to solve the mystery I did one more experiment yesterday, and you'll be excited to find out that you're right. I like to calculate things on 3 steps: a)targeting mechanic: who damages who b)accuracy and deaths: still remains a mystery (you'll see what I'm talking about below) c)HP bar: given the fact that X units die in a specific stack, I can calculate accurately how much of HP is left Let us proceed to the experiment: 84 flame-sh…

• Battle Maths

I see you are still not convinced about the priority sequence I suggested. So, i set up a simple experiment: 42 mortar-ships vs 42 mortar-ships. In case your theory is correct, each stack would damage it's opposite, thus all 7 stacks would be damaged. In case my theory is correct: a)7 mortar-ships will damage each of the 6 stacks on the right side, which means: Mortar-ship: Damage: 69+6 (due to workshop upgrade) = 75 Armor: 6+6 = 12 HP: 154 True damage: 75-12 = 63 Each of the 7 stacks would have…

• Battle Maths

Hello there! As an ally of OP "MasterBuddha" I was very eager to see his questions answered, and it seems like he managed to find the right guy for the right cause! Abeged, my friend, let me at first express my gratitude towards you for the time and effort you consumed in order to solve our problems. However, it appears that the true and meaningful understanding of the battle mechanics algorithm is deeper than both of us managed to get so far. You could say each of us has a piece of an incomplet…