Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Nice job as always guys !!

• On behalf of WAR i would also like to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays !!

• CTs

giannis-WAR - - Alpha Archive

Its been a while...100 CTs available... IGN: giannis

• The good old days

thanks everyone...nice to see friends still playing...ive kept my old account so maybe i will come back one day...;)

• The good old days

Hello Alpha Just passing by to say hello...not sure if old friends are still playing though ...anyway, i hope everyone is fighting each other like the good old days ...all the best to all my friends in WAR/PHNX/U MAD and of course to everyone on Alpha...

• As a veteran here on Alpha, i just want to say to the HUNT alliance that respect is earned and cant be demanded..you guys from what i have heard are indeed good fighters and despite you giving everyone decent battles if you dont stop whining on the boards no one will respect your alliance..if you want to get the respect you think you deserve and i dont doubt you guys deserve it because ALPHA appreciates fighters you have to stop arguing like children on the boards and continue fighting in game a…

• When TTC goes after HPR...

Nice work TTC, looking good as always

• Nice sea battle, Well done everyone !!

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Quote from PRimeX: “My Net was off for Few Days & This has turned into Carnage . Anyways , To those who think we will just back down from a Fight just because there are too many opponents , Then you dont know my players , Saying they are stubborn is an Understatement , They will keep Fighting Until the Oblivion because that is what they do best . Most of you people here think that Loot or Damage matters , Well you do because you cannot Win the War any other way , Our Way of Fighting is Total Ann…

• PHNX v HUNT

Looking good as always PHNX, well done !!

• Bye

Quote from Marcus Aquila: “im back everyone yay !” Welcome back Marcus Aquila !! Your return was such a great inspiration for me so i decided to return aswell...just for you...and your alliance...and your friends...and your friends ,friends... Good luck buddy !!

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Quote from Marcus Aquila: “Quote from giannis-WAR: “i feel almost insulted and its really tempting to come back and wipe your wannabe fighting alliance off the server... :pump:” They are outnumbered about 3 to 1 i guess thet makes them a suitable target for you you could never stand alone in any battle, you always just joined whoever was stronger as for coming back: Quote from giannis-WAR: “WAR was ALWAYS outnumbered in alliance battles but we didnt leave the game crying about it.. Obviously Alp…

• HUNT Vs NubzZ

Hmmmmm...looks like everyone is having lots of fun in this thread... Super Power, you really have NO IDEA where your alliance got into... And pls dont use capitals for "war" because when you do that, i feel almost insulted and its really tempting to come back and wipe your wannabe fighting alliance off the server... Have fun Nubs and co !!! ps Sarr, i always admired your patience !!

• WOW, what can i say, so much love and respect..you guys are amazing... Thank you everyone for all the nice comments and wishes.. Take care of yourselves and always remember, in the end its just a game so enjoy every minute of it..

• NCPT vs. 'WAR'

Hmmmm, Mr General of NCPT , your first post on these boards wasnt the brightesst desicion... WAR will wipe you off the map when they see this...

• Well, this is it...after more then 3 yrs in this wonderfull game, its time for me to say goodbye... Lots of changes happening in RL which wont let me give 100% to ika so its better for me to step down now.. I would like to thank all of you for all these good memories and i hope all of you make your dreams come true.. This is my last battle and it is an honor for me to have it against all my friends..you guys are the best !! Sea battle near Arkadia (09.04.2012 3:56:26) giannis from WAR vs Prutus …

• 10/10 Rahim is a well know player..

• WAR vs HPR (Sea battle)

(Hidden Content)

• Quote from Atlantisreborn: “Quote from giannis-WAR: “Well done PHNX and WAR !! Im certainly not gonna congrats our opponents though cause they use the white flag and colossus like we do hephaistos.. I would like to say though to EZBLU who got involved in other ppls buisness that ,when this is over,we will hit you so hard that the next time you see other ppls towns burning you will hit v-mode instead of joining in..if you still excist as EZBLU that is.. That goes for every alliance that wants to …

• Well done PHNX and WAR !! Im certainly not gonna congrats our opponents though cause they use the white flag and colossus like we do hephaistos.. I would like to say though to EZBLU who got involved in other ppls buisness that ,when this is over,we will hit you so hard that the next time you see other ppls towns burning you will hit v-mode instead of joining in..if you still excist as EZBLU that is.. That goes for every alliance that wants to play the hero part..