Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

awesome sig !

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

You designed this sig ?MrSr.jpg

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

thx HONDA 775 u did this sig ?

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

New Signew_signature_by_creativegdam-d9bfahg.jpg creativegdam.deviantart.com/art/New-Signature-563384788 Render: 560bbbb1b5339.png

• Nature's Spirit& Some C4 sigs

MrSr - - Ratings

ty all =]

• Senatus' Gallery

MrSr - - Galleries

omg your frames im in jealous amazing signatures, good luck !

• Nature's Spirit& Some C4 sigs

MrSr - - Ratings

Hello, im back after a busy year, that's my recent sigs, i hope that u like it =] nature_s_spirit_by_creativegdam-d8xnrrs.jpg made from: srv1.jpg.co.il/5/557ef0ad965ad.png Sig: 5583c22b0358e.jpg render- 5583c29e75a4e.png Dead space sig- 5557539f3798e.jpg render- normal_DeadSpace2_Render2_Undead.png and the last one- 5591608272b72.jpg render- normal_Model_Fashion_16.png

• ninja

MrSr - - Ratings

Great sig ! Nice color and great nick (text) ! In your next sig I advise you to look for a suitable background, filled with interesting elements like this wallpaper- prntscr.com/828dkg GL :thumbsup:

• First time

MrSr - - Ratings

This is your first sig? AMAZING, amazing for any designer and especially for beginner. The colors matched to this type of sig and provide a good ambience. In your next sig focus on flow and lighting Flow- look at your render flow, the render inclined towards left, so you need to add element that goes for same direction for flowing signature. 16EhF30.png Lighting- Light is very important thing in signature, its help for the signature's colors and make our eyes to focus the important part of the s…

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

Quote from Atina: “I like it ” TNX

• butterfly

MrSr - - Ratings

nice you need to work about the lights, and the background, he almost clear. good luck !

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

tnx !

• New sig

MrSr - - Ratings

Heeeemmm.. hey ! Im back Im work today for a c4d sig, I hope that you love tihs sig c4d_sig_by_creativegdam-d86y392.jpg creativegdam.deviantart.com/art/C4d-sig-495397622 tnx :love:

• Smudge Sig

MrSr - - Ratings

53fcc7ebc3db5.jpg srv2.jpg.co.il/1/53fcc7ebc3db5.jpg render: srv1.jpg.co.il/5/53fcc5220d8d2.png tnx

• Fanatic logo

MrSr - - Ratings

creativegdam.deviantart.com/art/Fanatic-Logo-477594462 Logo for friend C4D+PHOTOSHOP

• sotw #24

MrSr - - Gallery Competitions

1&3 very very beautiful ! but 1 better. no.1

• Ghost Recon

MrSr - - Ratings

Nice ! I loved the text location but change the font. nice colors, perfect depth. Try to add elements that will improve the flow. Good luck

• Diablo Sig 2 ! :D

MrSr - - Ratings

TNX !!! I WILL TRY

• Diablo Sig 2 ! :D

MrSr - - Ratings

diablo_sig2_by_creativegdam-d7w1enw.jpg creativegdam.deviantart.com/art/Diablo-Sig2-477076604 STOCK: srv2.jpg.co.il/3/53f2099177062.jpg tnx

• sotm #8

MrSr - - Gallery Competitions

3 Talented designer