Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Who is coming to Rho?

38TransAM - - Rho Archive

Rho boring? Give it a look and don't judge to quickly, it is quite active

• Is that good or bad If interested send me a message

• Thinking of moving to Rho due to the server merge? 3YAG fits the bill Think about coming to join 3YAG. Think about coming to join 3YAG. We are a large and proud alliance with roots laid down for years in Ikariam. We hailed from the server Lamda before the initial server mergers and chose Rho as our new landing ground. On Lamda we count ThirdGen,YAG, TAX, X, IGC and many others as former alliances who came together to form what is now 3YAG. On Rho, BLT has joined us as well. We continue to grow e…

• Thinking of moving to Rho due to the server merge? 3YAG fits the bill Think about coming to join 3YAG. We are a large and proud alliance with roots laid down for years in Ikariam. We hailed from the server Lamda before the initial server mergers and chose Rho as our new landing ground. On Lamda we count ThirdGen,YAG, TAX, X, IGC and many others as former alliances who came together to form what is now 3YAG. On Rho, BLT has joined us as well. We continue to grow everywhere we play and invite play…

• We have fun. We fight together, we party together. We know its a game and that everyone has lives, jobs and families, so we understand if you do not live at your computer 24/7. At the end of the day we always get the job done!!!!!!!!!! We usually are not the ones starting the fight, but when needed we stand to the end to finish the fight. We have a good core group of folks who wish to see new blood from other worlds join us. 3YAG started on Lambda and came to Rho on the series of merges and has …

• Where do you come from?

38TransAM - - Discussion Archive

Hey DuzeL, long time no talk to!!!! I'm from northwest Indiana, Unites States of America. Hope to see some of you guys and gals over on Rho when the merge happens. Check out 3YAG for a good place to call home as long as your willing to fight Ever since the Iranian server merge to Rho its been everyone vs. Iranian alliances, so it has fun and excitement to it!

• Lone Wolf is BACK

38TransAM - - Discussion Archive

Lone Wolf eh? I remember that name from way back when on Lambda I believe. Server merge coming up, hope to see some of you guys and gals on Rho and maybe some of you will join us at the alliance 3YAG. Its a nice place to call home as long as your willing to contribute and fight Its everyone vs. the Iranian alliances, so fighters are more than welcome to come over and join us First merge moved our alliance to a new server, second one brought Iranian servers to ours, third one should bring some mo…

• Rho is a good place to have fun I am from 3YAG originally from Lambda and we came to Rho during one of the first server merges. Also last year the Iranian servers moved to Rho. So now we live with everyone vs. Iranian alliances. Mergers end up being more fun than before the merge 3YAG is a great place to call home as long as you are willing to contribute and fight, so check us out or message us directly. I can also answer questions about the server as well if you have them, hope to see some of y…

• Advantages: New life in server Higher level resource for mines and sawmills established miracles New people Disadvantages: New people:-) Possible player size disadvantages Server wars depending on who is coming to town Choosing new town locations What do you do?????? Play smart, investigate the worlds you want to go to. Find like minded players and alliances to join or merge with and maintain friendly relations with some folks in the new world. Be a good island mate and don't leech miracles and …

• While the merges are never exactly fun, they can bring back some excitement of the game to worlds that have gone stale. 3YAG on Rho has been thru two now. We moved from Lambda on the first merge to Rho. Last year the Iranian servers were merged in Rho as well. So more or less its been one big fight and everyone vs. Iranian alliances ever since. NF, CUT and CUT-U along with my own 3YAG and also URUS work together as much as possible. I can go either way, building and minding my own to carrying a …

• 38TransAM Some version of my name is what I use literally everywhere I am online at. BuickGrand Nationals had a turbo v6 engine, in 1989 they made 1555 Pontiac Trans AM's with a modified version of that engine and I own one. That is my name in a nutshell.

• Last week I bought Star Wars and Deadpool. I enjoyed both quite a bit, so check them out if u haven't seen them. Went and saw Capt. America: Civil War today and it was really good as well. I've been working a ton, so wayyyyyyyyyyy behind on stuff.

• Thought's About MERGE

38TransAM - - Game Discussion Archive

The merges make a mess for everyone large and small. The alllinace 3YAG has went thru two of them. Once from out ancestral home on Lambda on the move to Rho and then the merging of the Iranian servers to Rho last year. Sadly, the merges will happen whether you like them or not. So now it's all about the fun and the fighting (everyone vs. the Iranian alliances) I will throw out an olive branch and welcome new players to join 3YAG on Rho for the server merges if you want a place to call home, all …

• hahahaha This makes me laugh. Anyone with eyes can log onto Rho and see how it happens over and over again. Only think Iranian players for the most part seem to know is how to work the markets. They lose on anything else, strategy is nonexistant and damage scores are usually heavily against them in any CR. But hey why bother when you have someone waiting in v-mode with 2miilion general score...................

• Think about coming to join 3YAG. We are a large and proud alliance with roots laid down for years in Ikariam. We hailed from the server Lamda before the initial server mergers and chose Rho as our new landing ground. On Lamda we count ThirdGen,YAG, TAX, X, IGC and many others as former alliances who came together to form what is now 3YAG. On Rho, BLT has joined us as well. We continue to grow everywhere we play and invite players of all types to join us. THE ONE RULE OF THE ALLIANCE IS TO ALWAYS…

• Bah all this multi account nonsense. Game was more fun when you actually could only have one account or when there was no contact strictly enforced between two accounts. You cannot be an effective Leader, General, Home Secretary have your own large account and have multiple other accounts unless you have nothing to do than sit and play ikariam.

• Hahahah Another thread where the Iranians talk and talk and talk....... I've not met one who can fight on his own without using multi-accounts or other players v-moded with huge general scores as back up. Ikariam wake up and fix a fault in the game you introduced.

• Who is coming to Rho?

Coning to RHO? Give 3YAG a holler. We keep it realistic and we have fun. Second on the Iranians versus everyone else. No one likes them much

• It wrecked the game with uninhibited black market. Some entire countries only play this way. It is cowardly to duck between 10 accounts in v-mode and have never ending army. It is another example how they continue to wreck Ikariam with poor choices. Put a timer on it and make it hurt, 3 days at the minimum I say

• IRan Alliance CR

Nice CR you have there........ You should post the other ones where you lost by damage in a big way and had to use Colossus lol The one you posted was when we were done for the night and passed out.