Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Alliance IRAN MIS

RONASH - - Beta Archive

the first official pirates alliance M I S WORLD BETA

• Alliance IRAN MIS

RONASH - - Beta Archive

Alliance Name-----------IRAN MIS Alliance Tag-----------------M I S Founder ofalliance and/or current leader------- D U R A N Contact personor diplomat---------R O N A S H Briefdescription of Alliance An alliance to honor the friendship and mutual respect, yet place of warlords and warriors. Home Secretary : Teen W0lf General : GaRsHaSp Current number of members ---all of the friends Current Allies---all of the friends Current Enemies --- rga4_333.jpg EDIT - PM Sent - Hera

• documentery picture of defeat in war and victories both of alliance please

• Alliance IRAN MIS

RONASH - - Beta Archive

thank all friends 5Qrc

• Alliance IRAN MIS

RONASH - - Beta Archive

An alliance to honor the friendship and mutual respect, yet place of warlords and warriors. 5QhQ There is nothing to say , Sword is our language

• Please war pictures

• Post a meme!

RONASH - - Social Corner

5PLg

• board.ir.ikariam

RONASH - - Beta Archive

As a non-official page

• board.ir.ikariam

RONASH - - Beta Archive

Quote from Regal The Great: “Thanks for your concern and consideration... I hope GF does the favor of maintaining the .ir board for us” I hope

• board.ir.ikariam

RONASH - - Beta Archive

As the smallest of our right

• board.ir.ikariam

RONASH - - Beta Archive

As the players of ikariam.ir, we request the company to let us use Ir board so that we can use our own language as well. The reason is simple, we're not fluent in English, many don't know English. After IR merger and the community closure, that's all we want and that's the least company can do for us. Best Regards, Some of Ir players