Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• UCH vs The World

Aphr0dite - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from TBBDV: “Quote from JaY: “AAphr0dite is not a member of North TBBDV ” ok jay .I think he is a troller or someone that got his acc banned recently and now he is back in order to troll moreReveal your self aphodite guy who are you in game !! in one of his posts …..--> Sincerely, Richard The Lionheart Quote from JaY: “Quote from TBBDV: “You remember wrong. ” That quote is word for word what you said in the discord. Why must you turn this board into a forum of lies. ” yes we should ..We sa…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from JaY: “Quote from TBBDV: “You remember wrong. ” That quote is word for word what you said in the discord. Why must you turn this board into a forum of lies. ” *snip* Warned - Kikoguns

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Bathalana: “@Pepi Thats why i said if you could update those that are participating or not this needs to be sorted out so to be fair to all alliance, or is it part of the strategy for you guys and us not to know who will participate?? Either way it will greatly benefit us if UCH dont know who will participate and not. ” Like i said, We've already released who's participating and who's not. Last time i checked things haven't changed. You can actually back read to see …

• UCH vs The World

Quote from TBBDV: “Wow .. Do you want to remind you what happen to norths 2 months ago ? Well wolfs are repeating the same scenario ..so I have to relax and watch Hey Lionguy why you don't fight with uch ?they challenged you ? I forgot you try to win their sympathy ..sleep tight they will not fight you guys.. Rumours says that a norths did everything to avoid this war Its really funny when a farm writes in forum..indeed it is Hmm.....almost forgot it..your leader once gathered us all to fight uc…

• UCH vs The World

Quote from TBBDV: “Well many times I have been warned about some(dirty )tricks - skills that some of uch players have It took me few min to figure out 2 multies of absolute in my islands to reduce the faith of the wonder probably and to have 2 cities in order to come silently Is this how uch planning to win the war ? @Absolute why you cancelled the share ip with ur multies(peter Pettigrew and Sirius black ) in order to occupy them ? Now I see why mafia and wolfs were complaining about the way yo…

• waiting for tbbdv to whine here again. btw nice CR!.

• UCH vs The World

Quote from Bathalana: “*snip - Content Deleted* ” you're so good at making an example of real life threat. so scary! have you done that before?. because that is so well made. even as an example it still is so scary. Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• does that mean that you can have the minimum cooldown on every miracle?. what will happen to your own "playstyle" if that is possible? you don't even need to choose anymore what miracles are you going to have because you can just have them all with the minimum cooldown.

• War threads closed

Quote from -Hera-: “Oops My fault I forgot to update the first post....as I saw the 2 week long discussion you guys had about your war and knew the CR threads were coming...I have edited the first post and reopened the threads... I must say I love it when my mods are following the board rules and encouraging everyone to follow them... ” thanks -hera- for reopening the thread..

• Quote from Kratos: “Quote from Aphr0dite: “Quote from Kratos: “Quote from Pepi: “Good CR Kratos! (Hidden Content) ” Where were you all these days when valent and juggs were also here ? hahahahahaha ” We know how frustrating it is to have all of your armies gone when you logged in, it's your own fault for sleeping. so stop complaining and crying like a kid who lost his candy. hahahaand it's Valentin and juggalo's fault that they can't participate in the war yet. and please don't ask this question…

• Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78)

Aphr0dite - - Social Corner

• Quote from Kratos: “Quote from Pepi: “Good CR Kratos! (Hidden Content) ” Where were you all these days when valent and juggs were also here ? hahahahahaha” We know how frustrating it is to have all of your armies gone when you logged in, it's your own fault for sleeping. so stop complaining and crying like a kid who lost his candy. hahaha and it's Valentin and juggalo's fault that they can't participate in the war yet. and please don't ask this question next "where were you all these days when N…

• nice Cr guys!

• Can someone let me borrow an account in hades?..i will fight him 1v1.. i will make him go VMODE. please! i'm craving to crush this expert pirate...

• Quote from BaLTaZaR-PH-: “Quote from razzed: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “I mean ts is just a number it’s what you do with it what matters :eyes: Honestly bored of people shouting and moaning about crap. Where are the days of respect. And people in hades should just go back to hades or make a new account. All great saying you’re the best on one world do it on another. Secondly you can’t jump accounts into the top 50 of a world sooooo.... Yawn. ” i almost forgot.. We have Kermit in hephaistos se…

• Quote from Koolsun: “Lol how are we bullying players when they came to attack us , How do you know about NOW we're you a member ? Don't remember your name ” Please wear your reading glasses so that you can read my message clearly and understand it.

• Quote from VaLenTin: “Its for fun bruh. let this fun aint no bloody war started ” 36 hours left before our official match.. let's all have fun!.. this post is my new inspiration.. -"aint no bloody"

• Quote from Milan: “Quote from Aphr0dite: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “i still vote: NOW mafia and BL vs the server! anyone can attack NOW mafia and BL ” oh! @VaLenTin? why you are using a dummy account?.. just directly ask BL that you want them to help you in this war.. or maybe you want to have a merger of alliance with BL and NOW. most of BL's members are veterans, they are a big help. Likewise, NOW alliance was once an alliance full of veteran players (but in this server NOW members are weak…

• Quote from Legendarynoodle: “i still vote: NOW mafia and BL vs the server! anyone can attack NOW mafia and BL ” oh! @VaLenTin? why you are using a dummy account?.. just directly ask BL that you want them to help you in this war.. or maybe you want to have a merger of alliance with BL and NOW. most of BL's members are veterans, they are a big help. Likewise, NOW alliance was once an alliance full of veteran players (but in this server NOW members are weak players). You're very funny.. You want to…

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Milan: “You should be thankful becouse we helping you and practice for war. ” If you think it's practice for war, maybe we should visit you too. so we can "practice" for the upcoming war. Thank you. ” he said wants to have a practice not to be a target practice, hahaha