Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Shipping thread

Corsini - - Social Corner Archive

J109 Jalapeno_j109-0472.jpg Coincidently this is the one i sail on! I also feel like i have completely missed the idea behind this thread.....

• Corrupt a wish

Corsini - - Social Corner

See, i love sailing and my birthday is in the middle of november so thats a dream Nope, though the small boat was leaking quite profusely You get more powerful and become the most powerful man on the planet, world leaders ask your permission before acting, the monarchies of the world have bowed to you, many countries have 100ft statues in your honour, the presidential salute at sporting and government events across the world is changed to your own personal salute. However you are deeply troubled…

• Corrupt a wish

You get and extra 24 hours in your day, but nothing you do in that time matters as it cant impact anyone else and no one remembers it.... I wish for another holiday

• Corrupt a wish

Granted you are the wisest of sleepers, too bad you are foolish in other aspects of life Wish I could see without glasses again

• Rain is here to stay

Corsini - - User Introduction Board

Hi RiRi

• When I leave

nah not lost at sea just yet

• When I leave

We get no snow in Ireland.... normally a ton of rain, but its been super mild so far... I've gone places and thought about being able to wear a t-shirt...

• Corrupt a wish

Granted but then you get arrested and sent to jail for the rest of your life... I wish i owned my dream yacht

• Rain is here to stay

Corsini - - User Introduction Board

Mir

• When I leave

Nem just called the other "proof" as funny.... Well suppose its always healthy to be able to laugh at yourself

• Shagadelic Awesomeness

Corsini - - Beta Archive

Good job cass and co.!

• When I leave

huh wasnt aware there were protests today.... shows how clued in i am XD

• When I leave

oh that means you have arrived.... hmm depends what you are looking for, temple bar is nice but is quite touristy. The quays are nice to walk along, Grafton street is lovely, and if the sun is shining pop on out to Dun Laoghaire and walk along the pier, and get a Teddys ice cream Would recommend getting the guiness tour and having a drink in the sky bar, amazing view from up there... Thats all i can think of...

• When I leave

Yay Riarra missed me On censorship, there are some people who should just be permanently censored, and those people are politicians..... I have heard smarter people in playschools than in houses of parliament.... And it would seem Irish politicians have now taken to using American political ideas when running for election and for the first time in our states brief history are now attacking one another in billboards and adds.... ?(

• New Barbarian Village

Corsini - - Game Discussion Archive

Thanks Vivaldi!

• New Barbarian Village

[EDIT] Double post apologies

• New Barbarian Village

Many thanks for all your research and help, one last question... Do they ever get any other seige equipment other than Rams? Like all my towns have 30+ walls, which obviously are too strong for rams, so do they ever break through or upgrade their seige weapons?

• New Barbarian Village

so if you destroy their whole army are they still able to retaliate? and what happens if you dont pay them?

• New Barbarian Village

When you say the amount of res needed to ceasefire with Barbarians, is that like a donation you are required to pay them to stop them from attacking you?

• Eternal couples

steak and beer