Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• newbie questions

ShinyPink - - Help and Questions

Playing on Lips- I do understand slow starts but last two days have just got exceedingly slower with little progress- yes I have got town hall to 5 and academy just building to level 6 and full of scientists but will be days yet before I can colonise to marble island and all nearby ones are full with 16 players so going to be a long way away. I was following guide on research to be done but have prioritised expansion for colonising. I know I should not really colonise before I have walls up and …

• newbie questions

ShinyPink - - Help and Questions

I am new to the game only 4 days so far- the island I am on has currently is crystal with only three active players one being blockaded- two brand new starters today and the rest are all inactive. Two-four days ago lots of new starters all have given up and are inactive with 0 workers in sawmill. The sawmill is level 4 so maximum amount of wood possible is 80 per hour. The barbarian army is now too hard to kill. I am slowly very very slowly levelling up buildings but the amounts required to leve…