Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• It is stated that points expire after end of the week. According to that, you can work for you points whole week and use them when you earned enough. Terrible change imo.

• Request for a merge!

wrathchild - - Demeter Archive

Hello there! I am an old school player who played this game from early begins until 2010. A month, or two ago, Ikariam came back to my mind and I wanted to feel this great game once again. I decided to give Ikariam one more try, as good old memories kept coming back to my mind. I have joined Demeter as I thought it would be easier to grow on newer server, because I wouldnt be that much behind the rest of the players. But the feeling I have developed over past few weeks is something totally oppos…

• Old member

wrathchild - - Social Corner Archive

Yeah sorry Mr Lecter. To me it felt like it was 100 years ago. I played the game from 2008 till 2011. Still feels like one life ago. Anyways, I started on Beta. It would be cool if I can have somebody to ask for advice from time to time

• Old member

wrathchild - - Social Corner Archive

Hello to all! I just remembered my good old times in this game and I would like to play some again. Prior to that, is the game still alive? Which server is best/most active to play on? I played this game like 15 years ago, I was general (I think it was called something like that) of second strongest guild and top 5 in army on that server. Now I felt some nostalgia to come back to the game and see how the things are. So... game still active? Fun to play? Greets!