Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 502.

• Athena's Parthenon

Quartz - - Help and Questions

All warehouses.

• General Information: When a player is buying something in the shop, let the player buy more than one of the item at that time. What are you suggesting? Add a plus/minus box (with a default of 1) that allows direct (typed) entry to the purchase screen so that the player can buy more than one of an item more easily. For instance, I might well want to buy 10 or more Premium Trader vouchers when they go on sale. Or perhaps a couple of Teleport Town vouchers when they go on sale. How will it change t…

• In-game text or translation errors

Quartz - - Game Bugs

When you defeat the Barbarians you get a message 'One of armies has been completely destroyed.' This is grammatically incorrect: it should be 'One army has been completely destroyed' or 'One of the armies has been completely destroyed.'

• I've got to disagree with many of the comments about determining that there's an army inside. There could be a minimal force inside. At high levels the cost of maintaining such a force is trivial, especially if the player has only a few towns on that island. At very high levels, of course, towns become impregnable short of a level 50 Barbarian attack if there are sufficient balloons to kill the barbarian artillery.

• Unit reducing enemy's moral

Quartz - - Game Suggestions

Dreadful idea. Armies would consist of as many of these units as possible and as many chefs as possible to counter the opponent's demoraliser contingent. This effect is already available anyway if you use a Colossus.

• 5 CTs IGN Quartz

• General Information: Change the Daily Tasks reward of 2,500 RPs to (2000 x (Max (1,Palace level)) RPs. What are you suggesting? As above How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? N/A Suggestion Reason: Right now the reward of 2,500 RPs isn't worth it, nor is it comparable to the other rewards. For 500 Favour I can gain 24,000 Crystal and run an experiment gaining 12,000 RPs - and around 20,000 if I have a max level Optician (which I do). Raising the RPs gained to (2000 x Max (1,P…

• General Information: Currently the task in the Daily Rewards is 'Spend Ambrosia'. I'd like that to change to 'Spend Ambrosia or use an item from the Inventory.' How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? N/A Suggestion Reason: People bulk-buy when offers are in effect. This change will encourage use of purchased items and thereby encourage purchase of more items. Which means more money for Gameforge. Special Notes: Having the two together will prevent double-dipping.

• 8 CTs. IGN: Quartz

• Quote from Mea1: “When the barbarians occupied the mine, the pillage on the barbarian village already in progress was changed to "drive away brigands" instead of "pillage"- that is what is intended, and it is therefor not a bug. ” That's indeed correct, but the combat ending the raid on the village should not have affected the combat to drive away the brigands. There were two separate battles. Well, there should have been. Had I finished raiding the village without attacking the brigands, the br…

• But I was already attacking the village! Then the barbarians occupied the mine. While the attack on the village was still in progress, I attacked to unblock the mine. The attack on the village ended - with the defeat of the barbarians - before the attack on the mine. I had two simultaneous attacks. Finishing one - the attack on the village - should not have ended the other.

• Are those crickets I hear?

• General Data Browser (+full version data): Chrome 60.0.3112.90 Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World: s2-en / Beta Player-ID: 250066 InGame Name: Quartz Other/Further Information: I was attacking the Barbarian village when the Barbarians decided to block my mines Quote: “ * Vitropolis * 08.08.2017 16:05 * The barbarians have set their brigands on us. They're siphoning off 40 percent of our luxury resource production on the island of Eteetia. We should chase the brigands away as soon as p…

• Premium/extra building slot

Quote from Deadly: “otherwise for a paid building slot that could give a lot of bonus... Nah. ” But to build the highest level buildings, people are going to be using Ambrosia anyway.

Quote from Draxo: “Million resources is a way too less - it should cost not less than 10 or 20 millions (or even more, since big players gain more than a million from the mines daily). ” That's one million of EACH resource. So one million each of BM, Wine, Crystal, Sulphur, and Marble, for 5M total resources.

Sounds good to me. I suggest about 1M of each resource as the price.

• Seems to be back to normal this morning.

• But I'm still expending resources - in the form of troops - to gain those points. That seems reasonable to me.

• Alpha (s1-en) is very slow right now. Beta is fine. Anyone else having problems?

• End strategy

Quartz - - Help and Questions Archive

I have 12 towns with 4 Wine towns (and 4 Marble, 2 Crystal, 2 Sulphur) on my Beta account. My TH levels are 33-35 for 4300 to 5000 inhabitants. I don't use wine reducers yet. I have level 20/21 Museums, level 42+ Taverns, and am in the process of maxxing Economic Future. I also use Democracy But don't worry about not filling your Town Halls: they still provide extra Action Points and raise the Garrison Limit.