Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

• idea for better world

Deizel - - World Eunomia

i know that there is to namy player that don't know how to player , i will try to help out with all the exp that i have in ika . i'm not saying that i have a huge exp , but i know some thing or two . i'm trying to stay . me and my friend in the alliance are trying to do something so we do not delete our account . i have deleted my account in 2009 because of the bullying that some player have do on me and my friend and because of work but now i'm trying to do something so i won't do the same thin…

• idea for better world

Deizel - - World Eunomia

hello all , as some of u know that the world eunomia is dying bit by bit , because we see all the bigger player make there own alliance and fight . so they all have there fun . this is a open treaty for all the smaler alliance like my alliance that mean all the alliance form number 20 to number 50 . this is a call to merge to make a big alliance that will make us more powerful one . so we can have some fun and practice the game . ps: i know that 80 % of those alliance don't have an account in th…

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Eh I guess you have a point sadly, but as Dynamo said it would balance it out more if other alliances were allowed to team up against us, then they would truly have a numbers advantage on us. But yeah the tournament thing could be good, hopefully Kermit sees this when he gets back DLoI ” i will be waiting his message . to talk as for the tournament i thins that my alliance will be in .

• Dear dyanamo and Darklord of ice . when u have make this treaty u where drinking ? i can say that for this all alliance and server player can not go in war with the dark frog alliance . u have won on the number one alliance in the server do u thing that some one in his right head can say yes i will war u ? i thing that tesco should update the tournament and try to make a new concept so alliance will join so we can have some fun . or let him make a new tournament player's vs player's ( player wil…

• Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Deizel: “Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Benjamenx: “Seriously?? 3rd major war for SYN and they're still on the losing side?? Sorry - but that's truly pathetic right now. ” Don't worry I'm sure their excuse will be they didn't have there mighty leader. FYI I haven't really done anything yet. My troops disappeared for 24 hours which didn't help. (Ikariam bull crap as normal) ” 24 hour ? way that ? just a question to have some info . ” I clicked recall on a town with 0 …

• Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Benjamenx: “Seriously?? 3rd major war for SYN and they're still on the losing side?? Sorry - but that's truly pathetic right now. ” Don't worry I'm sure their excuse will be they didn't have there mighty leader. FYI I haven't really done anything yet. My troops disappeared for 24 hours which didn't help. (Ikariam bull crap as normal) ” 24 hour ? way that ? just a question to have some info .

• waw , Good luck to both sides .

• ok dear 10x .

• the treaty should be close , the war has ended . and the conflict have been solved by diplomacy . dear , -GO- please close the treaty . thank you .

• as we have talk they ask to assign priest and i have , but i have ask them for one month peace treaty and after the one month they can cancel it and i have told @RadeonIntel that when they will send the peace treaty i will start level up the temple . so till now they have not send the peace treaty . as for me i have saved my word and make my part , i thing they have to do there part by sending the treaty .

• i have do number 2. Deizel must assign Priest immediately. so are we on for the peace treaty for one month ? like i have told u when i will receive the peace treaty i will start the upgrade for the temple .

• Quote from RadeonIntel: “PEACE with TEA progression: 1. -PH will give Deizel 7 Days to upgrade his temple which is suitable for Miracle to level up. 2. Deizel must assign Priest immediately. 3. Donate on islands were both alliances have towns. 4. No winner will be declared ” as for number 3 - i can not ask a smaller player to donate like a big player , we have told about that . and what about the peace between our 2 alliance ?

• Quote from Nomore: “No hard feelings members of TEA. I have to do this. need to show your leader what's right.. (Hidden Content) ” as i have told some one we will not do any attack we where online where u have attack but when i give some one my word i always stay on it . it was so good to see u and marion attacking with 255 troop . u may have some other combat report waiting from you to show them

• Quote from Deizel: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Deizel: “Quote from Nomore: “I Nomore, Leader of WeGiveYou (-PH) will declare war on Z Eternal Ally (TEA) The war will start Exacty June 25, 2017 12:00 Ikariam Time, We will not attack any TEA Members starting now for them to Prepare. Reasons for war: 1. Diezel created a lvl 8 temple and he told me that "this is the high it will get" 2. He is a leecher, rank 131 in TS and rank 514 in donations. Ending of war He have 2 options, 1. He wil…

• Quote from Nomore: “Yo Deizel, I heard the news. stop leeching and eating your pride and assign a priest. ” just assign priest .

• Quote from Nomore: “Yo Deizel, I heard the news. stop leeching and eating your pride and assign a priest. Quote, Hey there, Following members has left TEA : UNiQ Castor Spectra Darth Vader May please give any damages cause we aint giving a *snip* about TEA nomore .. The leader just want us fight for a stupid reason he cant just end the war .c Regards, UNiQ Edit - Inappropriate Language Removed - Hera” i wold like to 10x your for let me know that 100% what i was thinking and 10x for letting me kn…

• Quote from shadow demon: “SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. -Patrick Star (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” ahahahahaahhaha

• Quote from Nomore: “from Jue, > (Hidden Content) > (Hidden Content) ” nice job

• some battle here and there (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Nomore: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” Dear Nomore , i have received a message from some of my member like slug and dario and Spectra and they have ask me to display those 2 battle for them so i have see below (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)