Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

• Quote from shadow demon: “still kicking some butt. (Hidden Content) ” mmm , how this happen u have just 10 % more troop that him . do u have any temple active ?

• Quote from Spectra: “Quote from Deizel: “ ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u Quote from Spectra: “Anywayz, all that is over now. Your alliance have gone quiet after we left, thats all i can say. ” as for that , the player that have found the alliance TEA are still here and still growing that all what matter we are from the same country and we are family that what all i need i don't care to be numb…

• yes uniq is way better , yes that is true he was in TEA left the alliance to make his own one and that is right . them dismissed it to join us again them left to make other alliance , mmmm that is so good . ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u Quote from Spectra: “ Anywayz, all that is over now. Your alliance have gone quiet after we left, thats all i can say. ” as for that , the player that have fo…

• they will not accept , i think they won't know anglais . u have to translate it to LIT and send it to them

• i know that but i can not help an alliance even with my low experience in war and even i don't know how to build troop . i can not help VN when they have my old enemy by their side . even as PT_ know that we have some problem with them in the begin but that problem was solved when -ph has been created .

• ahahahah spectra ask u another leader uniQ when he come active again about what can u do , them speak about that . as a remember for u u have been crashed when u left by -ph . but when u were in TEA we have made a good fight . that is all an old story and talk .

• yes i know dear but as u know u have 2 alliance with u in this war against syn that i don't like and you know that

• dear as for the LIT player they only have general point and don't know how to fight . that all what i can say about them .

• Quote from Benjamenx: “Quote from Lord of Demise: “Quote from Deizel: “Quote from Benjamenx: “SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA. ” i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid .as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best …

• Quote from Lion_crazy: “Good luck for you, LOF. @Diezel. No war so boring. TEA want to come this war.hehe...heip me# ” sorry dear we are a very small alliance we can not involved in this nation world war . but u making me so happy to see all this action in the forum i may leave TEA for some time and join other alliance to have some action . but i'm 50 /50 on that for the time been i will make my decision in 3 or 4 day because it's a hard decision , i have friend in VM i may join them but i have …

• as for me i think it's not fair to have a war 3 vs 1 . good luck to u all

• Quote from Benjamenx: “ SYN is not having a peaceful time these days, I hope that you'll remain united through it all and not start losing members, like what happened with TEA. ” i don't think they will have what we have a for losing member because my member ware afraid . as for 60% of SYN player are ready to fight even if they lose that way they are a good war alliance maybe not the best but until now they are from the 3 best war alliance in the server .

• SG

Deizel - - Help and Questions

only when they die

• FINELY , U HAVE A WAR . BEST OF LUCK FOR THE 2 ALLIANCE

• idea for better world

Deizel - - World Eunomia

i know that there is to namy player that don't know how to player , i will try to help out with all the exp that i have in ika . i'm not saying that i have a huge exp , but i know some thing or two . i'm trying to stay . me and my friend in the alliance are trying to do something so we do not delete our account . i have deleted my account in 2009 because of the bullying that some player have do on me and my friend and because of work but now i'm trying to do something so i won't do the same thin…

• idea for better world

Deizel - - World Eunomia

hello all , as some of u know that the world eunomia is dying bit by bit , because we see all the bigger player make there own alliance and fight . so they all have there fun . this is a open treaty for all the smaler alliance like my alliance that mean all the alliance form number 20 to number 50 . this is a call to merge to make a big alliance that will make us more powerful one . so we can have some fun and practice the game . ps: i know that 80 % of those alliance don't have an account in th…

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Eh I guess you have a point sadly, but as Dynamo said it would balance it out more if other alliances were allowed to team up against us, then they would truly have a numbers advantage on us. But yeah the tournament thing could be good, hopefully Kermit sees this when he gets back DLoI ” i will be waiting his message . to talk as for the tournament i thins that my alliance will be in .

• Dear dyanamo and Darklord of ice . when u have make this treaty u where drinking ? i can say that for this all alliance and server player can not go in war with the dark frog alliance . u have won on the number one alliance in the server do u thing that some one in his right head can say yes i will war u ? i thing that tesco should update the tournament and try to make a new concept so alliance will join so we can have some fun . or let him make a new tournament player's vs player's ( player wil…

• Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Deizel: “Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Benjamenx: “Seriously?? 3rd major war for SYN and they're still on the losing side?? Sorry - but that's truly pathetic right now. ” Don't worry I'm sure their excuse will be they didn't have there mighty leader. FYI I haven't really done anything yet. My troops disappeared for 24 hours which didn't help. (Ikariam bull crap as normal) ” 24 hour ? way that ? just a question to have some info . ” I clicked recall on a town with 0 …

• Quote from Tesco: “Quote from Benjamenx: “Seriously?? 3rd major war for SYN and they're still on the losing side?? Sorry - but that's truly pathetic right now. ” Don't worry I'm sure their excuse will be they didn't have there mighty leader. FYI I haven't really done anything yet. My troops disappeared for 24 hours which didn't help. (Ikariam bull crap as normal) ” 24 hour ? way that ? just a question to have some info .