Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

• Ban The Person Above You.

Anastasia - - Social Corner

banned for not understanding the rules

• I will share something a friend of mine was banned for using script for pirate points 1 month ... when me and him we didn't sleep for like 2 days in order to click and do it the way we do it ( i was a bit lazy so i never clicked on the second but i knew he will do it hehe )... then he got banned for 1 month for using script .. i asked him personally , he said no i never used it , and also i would agree if you do not sleep for 2 days then you definitely did not use script ... How do you even calc…

• NEW question , you say you wanna stop the "multies" , but you do not wanna stop people from having 2-3 accounts on one and the same server , coz due to merging you have to delete the account or make it possible that 2-3 accounts of one and same person exists on one and same server. So you treat shared accounts as if they are one and same person ? Yes/No ? (If it is no then why and how people explain , we live for example 5 people and use one and same IP , so you explained to them how awesome is …

• How can you loose votes at all is the question i would assume :)))

• Fleet distribution

Anastasia - - Help and Questions Archive

I remember people normally hide it in the most unlike city to be attacked or the city that is close and which can get help very fast. Also they used to separate it , so when they battle , they do not have a round at all , coz it momentarily goes in the air (i do not know if it is still possible). so its like normally separated into 2-3 cities.( I definitely agree with Kaleg , never keep anything that gives morale around when you do not wanna fight) I personally do not like the idea of separating…

• Loan General

Anastasia - - Game Suggestions

I vote Yes , only if there is new title in the alliance , something like second general , taking over when the real general sleeps, otherwise it seems a bit messy - also having the need of someone who shall take over should be distributed by the general , not the leader apparently(otherwise leader can always give the general post to someone else for the time being) hehe.

• If you do not plan on using premium trader for the resources , then your cities most of the times shall be , marble - wine -sulphur - (then you will see for the next level of palace you do not need crystal ) so you can pick marble as well , and then crystal if you do not really wanna have fast scientific growth :)) ---what i mean is if you make 2 marble and 1 wine , you will definitely miss sulphur , and you will definitely have to trade for it. --- also most people like to exchange every single…

• Thanks for the answer , which was very somehow making me wonder if i have not forgotten math I was hoping i do not need to calculate anything coz it has been already calculated kinda ... but it will def take me time to make proper pictures and upload it , for the more visual and simple part , unless someone can do that which is gonna be cool.

• Cinetheatre

Anastasia - - Game Discussion Archive

Is this normal for a Cinetheatre , coz when you click to watch the video and then you missclick on accident , then it takes lots of time to refresh and be able to click it again and watch the video

• Male (133) Vs Female (121)

57 (will i be bad if i say i am happy to spam coz i have no idea how men reached 133 to a huge difference here

• Two Replies Wins

Just wondering , you people don't like fighting or you never actually had to give advices --- and i still wanna know how to Complain coz i can make pics on my screen that will proof i wasn't that drunk ...

• Two Replies Wins

okey Mister whatever you say

• Iotsak , thank you for taking time into it ... but i though i ask simple questions , esp for well "people i admire on here" .... now i see it is not always that way , yet , still questions will stay same , and i am sure everyone who had years and years of "fighting player" can answer them easy .... I will continue my search for answers , everywhere as well , coz whats important is that we all know how right ?? edit: if nobody can do that i shall actually count on the GO's that's my opinion for i…

• Two Replies Wins

Oh it was my whiskey talking I assume , but still if it happens how can i complain about it ?

• Two Replies Wins

how can i COMPLAIN for removing my theme when its important one especially for people's development?

• Two Replies Wins

- i shall buy glasses so i see it proper , excuse me

• Two Replies Wins

bla bla and the sky is blueeee - cheers

• Two Replies Wins

really , so 40% of your salary goes away and you know exactly for what (example)??

• Two Replies Wins

Tax payers pay for so much stuff that they will never really know what they pay about don't you think

• Two Replies Wins

of course you will not interfere as long as it is not needed only doctors can do that and it is only when it is needed right ( i mean even they do not normally , they just say --- you must do that whatever (still they leave you the choice aye :P)