Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• not complaining. just giving context as you stated you would like to see overall scores. which i was giving you a round estimate in regards to tnta

• Quote from Frederick: “TNT and TNTa definitely losing the battle. I would like to see overall scores. It is seen that TNT is not that strong, they hardly defending themselves.” when it comes to tnta we have 34 members with currently only 5 active over 1mil memebers. 9 total. with only 3 of us doing any fighting. and in that regard last i knew atleast in my case it was mostly in defend of gopher

• Sea battle near AliikaPuusepp (18.10.2016 6:22:16) Vendon Kuqi[TTC] from Kättemaks, AliikaPuusepp, Arrow, Maardla Väävel, Maardla Väävel2, ENXOFRE II, polandpoland[TTC] from Deathchill vs gopher[TNTa] from Alexandria, AliikaPuusepp, TheReaper[TNTa] from Bronx that seabattle that you posted no tnt sorry man lol.

• Quote from RedDevil07: “Quote from sophal: “TNT DO THIS FOR THE SAKE OF THETA!!! If we care about offensive points, we may end the SATURN BATTLE long ago. However, I'm getting annoying with the the BS talks, if this keep going, i will send your fighters with my level 5 colossus soon!!!” Do you really think we care about your colossus ? You hit it and we will attack again so no worries there. Battle is lost for you guys and you should be embarrased by the outcome. Well...farm alliance like TNT ac…

• IronMan

chocolate - - Ex teamlers

Quote from Rain Maker: “Whitey, you post in Iron thread.. but not mines?!” you have a thread? also we need jayme back she was awesome

• Just gonna point out any sea battles that happen at aliikaPuusepp are technically not part of tnt vs ttc as that town in question belongs to a TNTa member that has been the victim of a very many attacks do strictly to his location Keeping in mind that this is a 165k player getting attacked by people in the multi mil mark long before this war and even before joining tnta

• Not to be a *snip* but dont want to see you guys get warned over something stupid but did they change the rule that you had to be involded in the CRs to post them as you both are posting alot of CRs that you guys arnt in. when i checked i saw red devil post on that only poland EDIT - Inappropriate Content - Hera

• When it comes to TNTa involved in this war there are only i believe 6-7 of us out the the whole alliance I cant speak for the others but when it comes to myself and gopher the only battle we have been involved in was defense at his town that is being and has been attacked numerous times for no reason other than existing where it exist. Which to me is not a good reason to attack anyone just cause of their location. Which he has told me you guys were attacking him even before he donned the tnta ta…

• Forum

chocolate - - Alpha Archive

Well in this case the war would be volunteer so if you went into vacation mode than its just a weak move most vacation mode during war players usually are people that wouldnt want to be in war in the first place or real life takes over that they cant be around long enough to be in a war

• Forum

a world war would be pretty interesting. But most allainces dont wanna go to war for ages any more. in reality the allaince function is this game is pretty much mote now adays would be intreasting to set up 2 allainces and have players from all alliances every where join up but people would have to be willingly to fight allies and enemies in a friendly manner 2 people with a high amount of diplomacy points to lead the allaincess

• Forum

So what happen to the damn thing. its dead as a hell in here. why is that

• IronMan

only took him two years hehe

• personally they keep mergering so many worlds its killing the game. as of late its merge old servers. Open new servers. merge more old servers. open new and on and on

• Howdy

no one seems to follow the form either

• Howdy

SO who is still kicking around

• Quote from Marble Warrior: “Dude don't post cords on the board it could get you in trouble if some idiot decides to report a person new to the boards.... gosh I hate when people report people who just started off on the boards.” Quote from Marble Warrior: “Dude don't post cords on the board it could get you in trouble if some idiot decides to report a person new to the boards.... gosh I hate when people report people who just started off on the boards.” last i knew i think they changed the rules…

• Madam Rue

hey rue how you been

• How many multis do you have?

Quote from Black Moon: “i have 2 in TNT 2 in -W- 1 in Klick 1 in tem (actually not 100% but the owner give me access to login anyttime) 1 in TTC” no idea who you are but notice how every one of those allainces is fighting each other recently? as a former member of TNT. and semi as a former member of -w- (I was with them for a short time in alpha under the norseman tag what up lord david) and as half of my orginal alpha friends are rocking in tem I would really check into this guy. seems a safety…

• End of Theta?

chocolate - - Discussion Archive

theta population is now at 0

• Theta Rules Alphas

as one of the more know faces of theta and alpha and formerly of iota. and as a member of the number 1 alliance TNT i serverly doubt this is one of our guys. this just osunds like a noob and a half