Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I don't think there is a working combat calculator..but you could always ask google. If you actually tell us what specifically are you trying to figure out, we may be able to help you...you say "major assaults" and I am thinking huge battles of 50+ rounds...what exactly do you want to calculate?!

• The Mayhem Mob Combat Reports

Cassiopea - - World Rho

Such a fun thread! Keep up the good work guys!

• It all goes to the 23rd hop in the second to the right slot...unless you are talking about the balloon carriers... Just kidding ...but exactly which units are you talking about here?

• Just do it! =^_^=

• Trading Post Possible Bug

Cassiopea - - Help and Questions

It does not show immediately because the goods need to load from your port first

• noob asks question

Go with mortars over catapults every time. Except on some of the smaller battlefields (forgot which one) catapults were making more damage, cause you could fit more of them than the mortars. Use subs if enemy has fire front or is waving fire (mixed steam and fire front). I usually send 1st wave with subs to be on the safe side...if i see i need to send rockets i could always do so while if i send rockets first and then i see in need to use subs even if i send subs they won't fight cause rockets …

• noob asks question

Your ship will not fight and scatter. To start a fight you need first, second line ships or flank ships.

• I have some towns where i have maxed out the buildings, not to the full max with the ambro double storage. I do not plan to ever do that..a lvl 45 wall is as good for me as lvl 48 and I don't want to spend ambro on that...so I was wondering since building is done it will be better to use the spots of carpenter and architect for something else, more useful...but i need some advice on what would be a good building to put...consider in mind I will have to build it without architect or carpenter or …

• Quote from Vegan001: “That can't be true. Then what's the point of having a high wall if you are going to loose more units? 4 extra catapults should not make such a big difference also. ” Unfortunately it is true...so you will have to figure out how to go around it...like don't have your front line in battle before the wall is down..that way you can kill hops without losing yours...but be very careful, cause if they take your wall down completely everything behind it dies(cats and archers)...My …

• Waving SGs is good only if opponent has no mortars/cats or forged bat. rams.....so if he has no 3rd line or unforged bat. rams it is worth it.... If your field fits 70 SGs...then that is how many you need to send each round and recall them as soon as they arrive and you see the option to flag them, when you do send 70 more fresh ones, when they arrive flag them and send 70 more...rinse and repeat...Return time on island is 1h15min, that is 5 rounds + 1 extra you will need a total of 70x6=420 SGs…

• EDMW Alliance

Cassiopea - - World Pi

Are you ursinus or kaltc from the CR?

• End strategy

Cassiopea - - Help and Questions Archive

I have 10 towns lvl 37 TH lvl 45 taverns, lvl 19 museums, only 3 wine towns and 2 mobiles. With piracy I had no issues with wine...just when I demolished the wine reducers and finshed building 4th warehouse for more rewards in piracy they cut the rewards (isn't it ironic...don't you think...). Now i have to pillage lots to fill the towns with wine. My strategy is to finish all building that can be done without double storage/use of ambro...which is comming soon and then wait for next server merg…

• Balloons

Cassiopea - - Help and Questions Archive

If you have no running forger, I suggest don't fight. Use balloons if 1. Enemy has no gyros 2. Enemy has mortars, forged or unforged don't matter..send them in waves of 30 if enemy has gyros and recall them as soon as they join battle. I assume you always have gyros in your army..so this way - if enemy has no forge you will kill 12 mortars per round and loose 18 balloons -if enemy has forge you kill 8 mortars per round and loose 22 balloons Don't use balloons if enemy has gyros and no mortars, c…

• I haven't tried it, but I doubt...it's always +4hours me thinks.

• In the situation where you have troops/ships station in another player town, and their origin is the town with the seachart...if you go in the town where your troops/ships are and select the screen "troops in town", then you click the arrow to call them back to your town with the sea chart, it will have effect on the speed. Of course you must keep in mind that once you click the arrow there is no turning back. While if you you send the troops/ships via regular "station troops/ships" method, seac…

• Male (133) Vs Female (124)

Cassiopea - - Social Corner