Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 545.

• I like it. For the graphic, I would add a picture of a bridge to the island.

• Quote from oracle: “I have spent a better portion of 5 years colonizing islands with Hep Forge and Poseidon miracles. Dumped millions of resources to make these islands semi usable. ” And so have I. Quote: “I have worked out a strategy that works to my advantage. This will fundamentally change the strategy of the game. Not fair for those who actually used strategy to play this game. ” Yes, it's entirely fair as it affects everyone. Right now, the Forge is an "I win" button. That's not fair. And …

• 33 rounds for the whole wall is fine. For most battles you only need to breach one segment, not destroy the whole wall. And you can wave the mortars if needed. And the player has used Ambrosia and millions of resources to get the Town Wall to that level. A maximum level wall should be tough.

• 2 rounds is nowhere near enough time. I think you need to take the time to send from a neighbouring island via a city on the same island, so you need loading time + 20 minutes travel to island + 15 minutes travel to city or over half an hour. Perhaps a simple way would be to combine your suggestion with an increase in the armour increment? Say the armour increment increases to 5 at level 11, 6, at level 21, 7 at level 31, and 8 at level 41? (Formula is 4 + (Wall level DIV 10) That would give a l…

• I like this but think that the proposed increases are too small. The problem for me is the initial breach, not the complete demolition. Indeed, I would continue your progression with another +100 health (so +200 total) per level at level 30 and again (so +300) at level 40. But that's too complex.

• Aren't you forgetting the Colossus? And Poseidon has a heavy cost.

• General Information: Currently when you wave troops there's a one hour delay. I'd like the Hephaestus' Forge to affect that. Think of it, if you will as a Poseidon for (ahem) waving. What are you suggesting? When activated, the Forge affects the delay time before troops can return to battle. At Miracle Level 1 the delay time is reduced by 10% At Miracle Level 2 the delay time is reduced by 15% At Miracle Level 3 the delay time is reduced by 20% At Miracle Level 4 the delay time is reduced by 30%…

• Quote from nemenku: “Initially, I read the proposal as enabling players to pay in the past a specified amount of ambrosia to bank their existing military, avoiding the ongoing cost per unit. Now, it seems to have morphed into providing an avenue for players to buy in the future a large numbers of forces, including a suggestion that there be a hold-off period after purchase, withe ability to divide the purchased package(s) among towns. ” No, your original reading was correct.

• Quote from Yrael: “I like the idea of countering the GS banks, and giving GF an incentive to do so, but I think that a limit should be put on how much GS worth of army can be called from your inventory per day. Say, 10k worth? ” Let's get the suggestion implemented, then we can see if it needs refining. That said, seeing as generals banks can release millions of GS in a day I don't think this will work.

• Quote from nemenku: “but how it seemed to mutate during discussion. ” What discussion? Maybe some comments have been deleted? As for GenBanks, unfortunately they are a reality and my suggestion aims to give those of us who don't use them a way to counter them.

• Quote from nemenku: “If you want more support, I'd suggest you make it clearer what you are proposing, and that what you propose is simplified. ” What exactly is not clear? How can what I've proposed be simplified?

• Quote from nemenku: “I think that a different proposal to have a period (48 hours?) during which military can't be sold after coming out of V-mode is a better solution to the problem of GS banks. And, if it isn't already, I think that research points, resources, and gold accumulation along with wine consumption should hard pause while in V-mode. If it's a vacation, all work should cease. ” That has been suggested before and I voted in favour of it but that suggestion has fallen on deaf ears. My …

• I see a number of No votes but no one has articulated why. So come on, let's have it!

• Gaia is a new server. On Beta there is a GS bank hosting over 5M GS. That would be over 5,000 Ambrosia. And there are 15 with a GS of over 1M. Players without access to GS banks need some way of countering that. This suggestion builds on a facility that already exists: achievement rewards in the form of packages of units. They're in your inventory and can be immediately deployed. So build on that by letting players purchase those packages. It's a win for the player who's prepared to pay and it's…

• Because I've a suggestion that's 10 days old and still hasn't been released or rejected. And the last post there is 2 months old.

• As a bump, I thought beyond the box and made a suggestion about using Ambrosia to emulate a GS bank. Hopefully it gets made visible soon.

• General Information: Let players bank their military units for a modest Ambrosia cost. The banked units become items in the inventory. What are you suggesting? The Decommission Units button would have its name changed slightly and have a Plus feature attached, allowing units to be banked - for a price - rather than decommissioned. I suggest a price of 1 Ambrosia for 1K GS as a starting point, with reductions when banking larger numbers (this can be reduced or increased after play evaluation). On…

• General Information: It's very easy to abuse multiple accounts with IP sharing. I'd like to see that ameliorated by extending IP sharing to the island level. What are you suggesting? If you share an IP address not only cannot you access the same island but the cities of different accounts governed by the same IP address must be a certain distance apart. Cities on the same account are not affected. I suggest an initial separation of 4 - that is, roughly, not on the same group of islands - as a st…

• General Information: Just as there is a cool-down once you've entered Vacation Mode, so there should be a cool-down on going back into vacation mode. What are you suggesting? Right now, you can't exit Vacation Mode for 2 days. I'd like to see a minimum post-vacation time of 1 week before you can go back into Vacation Mode. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? The Vacation Mode button will behave similarly to Miracle activation buttons, with the cool-down time being displayed…

• Number of scientists

Quartz - - Game Bugs

It does, however, affect the Research Points and cost. The easy workaround is to set the scientists to zero then set them back to the required number.