Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

• Quote from Funny: “We all know you're still playing this game so no need to reason out your cousin. lol ” who are you? I didnt even see you in war.. Keyboard warrior If you dont know wat my work is.. So better shut your mouth... Coz i dont really know you.. Its ok if grimm will tell me this or rafiq or skia or dumarks.. But you of all people hays Keyboard warrior

• Yay my cousin was offline at that time.. And no hepha also hehehehe

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

Ciozo_miguel - - World Hades

ow someone told.me.todd and you are desame... But anyways sorry about that.. Really wanted to fight todd incarnate he is a good fighter... I thought it was you...

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Kingtoad: “They're not mine, I just found them on that island same as you... ” lol winky face says it all. ” SO its just a big mis understanding between you and balt... i didnt see the message.. That guy has so much crew he beat baltazar... Again as i said Baltazar was wrong for raiding.you.. And i did scold him for being a hot tempered.. But this guy who beat balt is.interesting hahHah... But anyway SORRY FOR SOME misunderstanding... I know you are todd i…

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Kingtoad: “and Kermit can't stop crying he wants 2 mil resources for what Baltazar did to him.. hahaha... He even made a post here.. Goodluck with that.. you can have all of it in Hades... ” i just posted your bots nothing about what happened before keep running to 9975 doesnt look obvious you cheat at all. ” i know you play different server... Most of them using it... Like i said bro if only gameforge will cancel.the 10 multi per player.. But if balt chea…

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha Well its not mine for sure... I admit i was feed by babies before but as i say it is not my multi... And has paid the price of being ban.. You know what you all talk without action... Honestly Kermit if you are veteran in this game lets play 1on1 same size of army. Same amount of unit. No walls Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right? ” well you we had…

to be honest.. This 10 multi role sickens me... Kermit you are not new in this kind of system i know you play dif. Server... Coz nowadays all server from u.s to spanish to greece use this kind of play in pirates... If only gameforge will cancel the 10 multi per player.. If it will be cancel and none of this will happen multi earning points to feed to another... Really i vote for no 10 multi per player I admit being feed by this babies.. But learn the price.. I only play this server is to have a …

Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha Well its not mine for sure... I admit i was feed by babies before but as i say it is not my multi... And has paid the price of being ban.. You know what you all talk without action... Honestly Kermit if you are veteran in this game lets play 1on1 same size of army. Same amount of unit. No walls Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right? We can play NAVAL or LAND...

• i came back my cousin said to post this... Why didnt grimm not post it (Hidden Content) EDIT - empty spoiler removed - Kikoguns

• Quote from baddestbandido: “Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from baddestbandido: “nice one, ciozo and yoda love team.. very supportive.I find it sweet indeed..*snip* ” YES WE ARE... *snip* HDRUNE i think we need to stop this... If i hurt you or bitthurt you sorry.. I am not playing anymore and some players will handle my acc. In near future... So GIVE LOVE NOT WAR DUDE... LIKE IN A MOTTO: enemy is the best friend you can have... Sorry bro for the trash.... We need to give love NOT TRASH ” so you…

• Quote from baddestbandido: “nice one, ciozo and yoda love team.. very supportive.I find it sweet indeed.. *snip* ” YES WE ARE... *snip* HDRUNE i think we need to stop this... If i hurt you or bitthurt you sorry.. I am not playing anymore and some players will handle my acc. In near future... So GIVE LOVE NOT WAR DUDE... LIKE IN A MOTTO: enemy is the best friend you can have... Sorry bro for the trash.... We need to give love NOT TRASH EDIT - Hera

• HD RUNE WHO AM I WITHOUT AMBRO HACK? Well i just *snip* your ships even 2 of your members are higher research than me.... And i did a lot of damage to your alliance since the beginning... So who i am? I *snip* YOUR NAVY DUDE.... Thats who i am.... this was the post that I *snip* YOUR NAVY DUDe (Hidden Content) EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Some idiots dont know how to stop saying ambrohacks... Hays then where is the ban my friend? If i am ambrohack my points will be in top1 now... And also i wont participate in each piracy.. Hays Lame excuses... Afraid gay... Boastful coz i have something to prove not like you... Who the hell are you in the game? Some fame grabber... Put some c.r or you just being butthurt COZ I ROCK YOUR NAVY... OR SHOULD I SAY I DOMINATE YOUR NAVAL BATTLE... BUTTHURT AND KEYBOARD WARRIOR... Like dumark said put …

• talkcrap... All you do is trash.. Show me some c.r noob... Yep my level is far from you... Coz you are poor and below dog level... Dumarks have my fb. you can send yours if youre not *snip* enough... Talk big with no action... Want this to be personal? Then lets do it... Edited - Hera

• Quote from HDRUNESCAPE3: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from HDRUNESCAPE3: “Ohhh the Dog is back hahahaha... Where is that Statement of “this will be my last post” hahahhaa ” Like Ciozo said, WHO ARE YOU? hahaha ” its as if ... Cmon .... hahahah you both already cried in real life in anger.... ” as i said you can talk to me when you are prove worthy ingame... Not in talkcrap like this... If you still want im on manila we could face... And talk like that to me that youre babbling about... Like i sa…

• Quote from Norad: “We’re just showing you how to Invade an Island with NT and GT, which is something you cannot do in your lifetime.Let's just summarise what we learned so far: 1. KingToad <— You're a general who cannot defend an alliance. You decided to terminate the war because you can’t touch us. Accept it bro, there's no harm in facing the truth. Your lame excuses, such as you got bored, are childish and a losers attitude. 2. Ciozo <--- You're a 3 face snake! THT had shown us your conversati…

• imbarassed? How lol hahahaha This is my last post.... Goodluck

• sohahah ofc i want war with FFO Quote from glavonja: “ And i explained everything earlier.. my oppinion is that they are too many and thats the reason why i dont... after this war we will have war, i promise! But first want them to blame you even more.. at least i am not the one who is crying after declaring war which i cant handle ” so happy to answer the question to you... Blame me? How come first i did said. Despidida war... It means only few days will i remain playing... And cry? Did you see…

• why would i keep off the hook? And why does THT SUDDENLY VOICED UP? when we end the war? Where were you when the war just started? And why suddenly now... Because the war is stop and i know something about it... Hays Lol bro i said i am quitting and all FFO KNOW IT... About what im talking it is true... About the war... Ffo can testify in my ability im war...