Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• The Dreadfleet Rises

minhducvt293 - - World Eunomia

If you want to claim something, you have to stay and fight with the guardians, not random noobs.

• DLOI-IDOL (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

• Nice defense from Dainisu (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Some revenge (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Dainisu did a very good job last night. Destroyed Chung's army. I still don't have CRs yet, will update later.

• Quote from satanas: “But he won the battle right? i did read that correct yeah? seems like he played a good hand there to me ” Did I say anyone win or lose? This topic's purpose is capturing the CRs of DVE that I have. Whoever wins doesn't matter as we don't have any "official war" now. And btw he did good job on land. 50:51 is the bloodiest island so far. Around 50k general lost there.

• (Hidden Content) Instead of VM, dainisu uses anarchy instead One of dainisu's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home. (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) Hmm, now we have mirmidon VM in the middle of fight Thanks Deadly, Barbarians and Thanh tam for this sea battle (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Last time we had Ihatemylifee, and now we have Runaras VM in the middle of fight (Hidden Content)

• Oh, this time is Runaras. Heh heh heh

• As Spectra already put on a nice coconut, hence meet this ending condition. @-Hera- please help me to close this thread. Thank you. Thread Closed - Hera

• Quote from flames: “ill 1v1 you. cough cough. but i pay little attention in game is u rname the same ? ” I'm LightLordOfFIRE babe

• Quote from Spectra: “Quote from minhducvt293: “If I'm online 24hrs there is no way I was caught several times . Like you said, we're all have 24 hrs, I still get my job done, get promotion etc and still have around 2 hours a day in total for this game. Surprise? You don't need to be online 24/24 to see what happen to your account, just need to have a smart phone with 3G,4G connection. It's technology era mate. Work wise, not hard. ” ANd one more thing. You were talking about smart phones huh. Ok…

• If I'm online 24hrs there is no way I was caught several times . Like you said, we're all have 24 hrs, I still get my job done, get promotion etc and still have around 2 hours a day in total for this game. Surprise? You don't need to be online 24/24 to see what happen to your account, just need to have a smart phone with 3G,4G connection. It's technology era mate. Work wise, not hard.

• Like whatever you're saying from last night to now, is full of idiotic ideas. You have a job, and I also have mine. I'm working for 3 years already. And I'm gonna take my master degree in National University of Singapore (NUS) next Jan. And for your information, it's not about who spends more time, it's all about who spends it more efficiently Respect others, at least you don't know how good they're, in both game and reality .

• So The Start Time is now. And no matter which tag you're holding, you'll be the target. Done

• I'm LightLordOfFIRE, War chief of 3rd_A, hereby declare war against Spectra and ANT. For now it's just me versus ANT in general and Spectra in particular. Other members of 3rd_A may join as their wishes, I don't care, it's their business, not mine. As long as Spectra doesn't have ANT tag, it's just me vs Spectra. Reason: 1. Spectra put his nose to our business for too many times. 2. Spectra will be back to ANT soon. Start Time: 1. When Spectra wears ANT tag. Ending Condition: 1. Until Me or Spec…

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from battleship1992: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from minhducvt293: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “*tsssk* Dear dear, using VM to keep ahead in a gauntlet war? Poor form ” Hey, I guess the war with SYN is over.So, how about our deal? ” Not yet, I'm still at war with 4 alliances, SYNs fight might be over but I'm not there anymore. I rejoined RED and we're still fighting you lot, LIT, PH and VN ” could you guys do this war by a straight or sthing between y…

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “*tsssk* Dear dear, using VM to keep ahead in a gauntlet war? Poor form ” Hey, I guess the war with SYN is over. So, how about our deal?

• Quote from flames: “You ready to surrender or? You guys are legit cowards, my probe mission resulted in my death but i did find a mess of poorly built army’s! My poor squad all ur top guys in vmode what a joke ur that alliance without tactic who thinks a score means something. Next thing u know your all gonna be didmsnteling ur armys. Do us a favor and end this so we can quit wasteing our time. We proved our might when we had more op then vn lit ph and 3rd a together. U guys did good coordinatio…