Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 337.

• War concluded - Healthy wins AllianceStartFinishYour general pointsEnemy`s general points * For Fun Only - [FFO] * 15.02.2018 * 22.02.2018 * 24,147 * 17,438

• Quote from JekSnow: “Made some judgment errors and that Colo miracle was the hammer. Well played! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” cheers for adding these saves us a job will probably give a score up at 6pm

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

Kermit The Frog - - World Hades

Quote from HDRUNESCAPE3: “Kermit your not Bahog_Ilok in PH server alpha? I thought it was you ” if he is good, its probably me :eyes:

• Quote from JekSnow: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “First solo fight and this player plus his whole island goes into Vmode... alliance of multis? Dumarks is that you (Hidden Content) ” Oh no mate. They are real peeps who won't be able to participate in this war so we asked them to go V.mode for now. Good catch though. ” Just happened to be in the middle of a fight and at the same time @dumarks and as I said you win and lose as an alliance. If you don’t like these people being in your alliance get …

• First solo fight and this player plus his whole island goes into Vmode... alliance of multis? Dumarks is that you (Hidden Content)

Quote from Kingtoad: “But if you were, you would have remembered SKULL and me back in SIGMA US.. Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Kermit, you're not Cookie Monster are you? ” ummmm i want to say yes. i cant remember haha ” ” nah not me. never played there. i think i started Kappa Us then stopped playing then the accounts you can see on my signature

Quote from Kingtoad: “Kermit, you're not Cookie Monster are you? ” ummmm i want to say yes. i cant remember haha

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “ow someone told.me.todd and you are desame... But anyways sorry about that.. Really wanted to fight todd incarnate he is a good fighter... I thought it was you... ” lol nah alot of people mistake me for people haha. someone thought i was o_o ahhaha. could you imagine. im joking im the man behind the mask. i am Smiley Face

do i seriously look like todd? he is in a 41 member alliance. i only ever have 1-15. evil empire? all my alliances are troll really haha. Name: Cookie Monster (4) Title: Player: Kermit The Frog Ally: - Points: 471 Master builders: 0 Scientists: 0 Military: 0 Gold stock: 0 i started it a day late and got to 2nd and went screw this this is terrible and left haha

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Kingtoad: “They're not mine, I just found them on that island same as you... ” lol winky face says it all. ” SO its just a big mis understanding between you and balt... i didnt see the message.. That guy has so much crew he beat baltazar... Again as i said Baltazar was wrong for raiding.you.. And i did scold him for being a hot tempered.. But this guy who beat balt is.interesting hahHah... But anyway SORRY FOR SOME misunderstandin…

Quote from Kingtoad: “They're not mine, I just found them on that island same as you... ” lol winky face says it all.

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from Kingtoad: “and Kermit can't stop crying he wants 2 mil resources for what Baltazar did to him.. hahaha... He even made a post here.. Goodluck with that.. you can have all of it in Hades... ” i just posted your bots nothing about what happened before keep running to 9975 doesnt look obvious you cheat at all. ” i know you play different server... Most of them using it... Like i said bro if only gameforge will cancel.the 10 multi per…

Quote from Kingtoad: “and Kermit can't stop crying he wants 2 mil resources for what Baltazar did to him.. hahaha... He even made a post here.. Goodluck with that.. you can have all of it in Hades... ” i just posted your bots nothing about what happened before keep running to 9975 doesnt look obvious you cheat at all.

Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha Well its not mine for sure... I admit i was feed by babies before but as i say it is not my multi... And has paid the price of being ban.. You know what you all talk without action... Honestly Kermit if you are veteran in this game lets play 1on1 same size of army. Same amount of unit. No walls Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right? ” well you we had peace with your alliance in …

• This is a declaration of war between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO). Reasons for declaration: 1. we see them as the best military side on the server 2. we want some fun 3. for reasons stated in 1 and 2 war will start on the 15th at 1800 game time till the 22nd 1800. lets keep this straight forward and have a simple Gauntlet war. loots wont count. Signed: Kermit the Frog Leader of Healthy -_- please no spam!

• New server

yeah i have some magic beans i will trade for them?

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “just thought i would pay a visit to SKULL the people who say they dont cheat or use bots... ummm i will let you guys decide. Polis 14.02.2018 13:14 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies04 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Polis 14.02.2018 12:54 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies…

just thought i would pay a visit to SKULL the people who say they dont cheat or use bots... ummm i will let you guys decide. Polis 14.02.2018 13:14 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies04 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home. Polis 14.02.2018 12:54 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies03 in Polis. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Y…

• Quote from Kermit The Frog: “This is a declaration of war between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO). Reasons for declaration: 1. we see them as the best military side on the server 2. we want some fun 3. for reasons stated in 1 and 2 war will start on the 15th at 1800 game time till the 21th 1800. lets keep this straight forward and have a simple Gauntlet war. loots wont count. will open a CR thread for the war on the day it starts to avoid it getting clogged up with random stuff. Your curren…