Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Democracy Theme - Republic

-Hera- - - Game Suggestions

Suggestion Approved. Open For Discussion & Voting

• Custom Rank Titles

-Hera- - - Board Discussion

Quote from Dynamo: “Can I has "The Noob God" pl0x. ” Done Quote from Yrael: “Hi, could I have: 'United We Stand' ? Thanks ” and done

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “Can i get "Pirate king"? Thank you you doing a awsome job guys and girls ” Pirate king it is

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from Jue Viole Grace: “can i get "Slayer Candidate"? Thank u in advance ” No problem!! this has been done

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from NoMercy: “Can i have “Rest In Pease” please ? Thanks for the work u guys doing ” Done! and Thank you

• replay to suggestion

-Hera- - - Help and Questions

My apologies I have now replied to your suggestion. Please feel free to poke me with a PM when something has not been approved. -Hera-

• Your suggestion is to be denied at this point in time: as not enough information is in your suggestion. What building/s? and to what level/s? also has the building you are thinking of already been suggested before? Please feel free to submit another suggestion but make it more specific

• anti multi account system

-Hera- - - Rejected Ideas

Sorry for the delayed reply: Your suggestion is be denied as someone had already suggested adding layers of authentication when the suggestion of No Multi server was suggested: Create a "No Multi" Server

• New Server: Hephaistos

-Hera- - - Game News

Dear Players A new Server incoming On Ikariam.en, starting date is: Wednesday, 14th of February 2018 - 1400 - 30% more resource income (all resources including building materials and luxury resources) - 20% faster building speed (buildings) Note: due to the special nature of these servers they, like the last time, will be excluded from any events that add special bonuses. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• Discount on: several advisors

-Hera- - - Historical News

Hello Players, Starting from 14th February 2018 @ 00:00 until 15th February 2018 @ 23:59 (server time) there will be a 50% discount on the following: - Barbarian advisor package - Female advisor package Enjoy!! Your Ikariam Team

• Hello Players, Starting from 10th February 2018 @ 00:00 until 11th February 2018 @ 23:59 (server time) there will be a 20% discount on the following: - all steam driven items - potion of wisdom Enjoy!! Your Ikariam Team

• Suggestion Approved. Open For Discussion & Voting

• New unit: Cavalry

Quote from Hopla: “Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active. ” 90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have n…

• Quote from Hopla: “Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active. ” 90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have n…

• Unit reducing enemy's moral

Quote from Hopla: “Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active. ” 90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have n…

• Naval defence building

• This suggestion has been reported to GameForge Thank you for your contributions smile.png

• Oh Happy Day!

-Hera- - - Historical News

IK_HH_30.jpg Greetings! You will secure a bonus of 30 percent when you purchase Ambrosia on the 9th of February 2018, from 00:00 to 23:59 (Server time). So, don't miss this opportunity! Your Ikariam Team.