Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

was looking for costa's army but found silver's fleet (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

He attacked the town i wanted him to attack so i counter attacked and guess what no army there except for the ones he couldn't send away in time ... (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

can you tell me when i vmoded ? since i haven't done that since my last ski vacation in the begin of 2017 ... or are we just writing random stuff to look better now ?

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

You forgot black templar who's in vacation mode now after fighting and running, attacking at night to do some damage, having his army destroyed and then being farmed...

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

Quote from Costa Wayne: “Also you got a win. OK, not an impressive one, but nevertheless a win... (Hidden Content) Edit - Spoiler Added - Hera” You forgot the one where i killed 14 ships but that one ain't worth posting either ...

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

Since costa won't post this one i'll just do it for him. He ran from the battle he started without being out of troups or something like that ... (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

Since certain people rather run round an island then fight i'm forced too just keep busy So let's hope at least they will defend one of their own in need, but also so far nothing ... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

More compensating (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

lost some wood so i had to compensate (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TMM VS NF HOF #19

Madness02 - - World Rho

had to pull out of this one since my front line was gone

• The Mayhem Mob Combat Reports

Madness02 - - World Rho

say's the guy who had silver apple go into vacation mode so his army's would scatter ... so he was attacking me from silvers's town when i was online, i noticed the attack. i immediatly started a counter attack before his units arrived to prevent him from cycling. Then i locked the ports and after some rounds he called back and silver apple just happend to go into vacation mode and poof all his troups on the long walk home...

• NF vs TMM

Madness02 - - World Rho

The infamous form of governement scatter to run of a island. Since he started a fight he could not win with all available ports being locked after he started attacking. (Hidden Content)

• A funny battle report

Madness02 - - World Rho

(Hidden Content) spoilers added - pokahontas

Madness02 - - World Rho

sorry wrong topic to post in A funny battle report

Madness02 - - World Rho

I'm waiting on the report from costa today where he started running with his army then was forced to attack and then scattered his army at the point he noticed he couldn't win ...

• need 4 ct's ingame name: Madness

• Quote from kcphilaflyer: “In CUT we don't really have "Leaders", we're all equal But I can try an help you with any questions you might have.” i agree

• Need about 90 CT's ingame name: Madness