Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 317.

• "Running away"

DarkLord of ICE - - Game Discussion

Quote from Abeged: “Can't do anything but agree. The withdraw button is there and available to all players. If you did your homework you'll know exactly how long it takes your opponent to withdraw, and as such it is by no means unfair. Not only that, but withdrawing adds an hour of traveling time, giving the chasing party plenty of lee way for mistakes. I've been argumenting for preventing going into vacation mode if enemy units are hitting your cities or your units within at least a couple of h…

• "Running away"

DarkLord of ICE - - Game Discussion

My views of the use of the white flag and vacation mode. I feel the need to air my views on something that bugs me and hopefully reduce some of the insults hurled around this game. Using the retreat button, that wonderful white flag is not a bad thing and it irritates me the number of people who go on about "running away" and being a "coward". The number of times I've received messages along those lines after pulling out of a battle I've been losing is silly. And of course when I retaliate they …

• Quote from Barbarians: “LoL DLOI and Khan. What were you saying described you two very precisely. "fights when it's easy, runs away at the first sign of trouble" => It's a typical DLOI I know :)) . I still remember Khan and his alliance SYN were moaning about DVE put VMode when fighting, they said us as dishounor fighters. And then just few days after, we stroke back and force 5-6 of them Vmode. LoL . You cannot blame someone just because he has 20k while you only maintain 10k. He maybe busy wit…

• Quote from flames: “2 of the 3 names u mentioned arent even playing ihml was vmodeing for months so long he was coming back. Runaras is offline more then online hasnt played. both i remember smacking your team. I mean ihml had 2x most ur guys offense at some point. Rest cant say much about no clue what ur talking about but bet they didnt have 20k gen haha hes a coward plain and simple. Ill just keep sinking u guys till i smack u across the mouth last see you there im done here for now ” Yeah I m…

• SKULL vs Barbs

DarkLord of ICE - - World Hades

Without trawling through 13 pages of thread, what happened? Quote from Benjamenx: “ like KingToad said, this war was a massacre!! from what I saw, Ciozo and Kingtoad practically owned Barbs on this. These 2 are real beasts. just like @DarkLord of ICE on Eunomia. hey, @DarkLord of ICE -- you might get some good tips from both Ciozo and Kingtoad. @Ciozo_miguel , @Kingtoad -- had you played on Eunomia - I can assure you that you'd have real fun from DarkLord. also from Tesco, dyanamo and Drasko. ” …

• Quote from flames: “might wanna reconsider hieungoc. 20k gen guys hitting vmode to avoid battle makes you look pretty bad (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” I think that just sums up DVE quite nicely, fights when it's easy, runs away at the first sign of trouble and hits vacation mode when a proper force comes to get them... Seriously, 20k generals, vacation mode?!

• So Hillar, despite all his big talk and going on about ICE "running away" did an excellent job of "running away" himself: (Hidden Content) But not before we gave him a beating and a reminder of what ICE can do

• Quote from flames: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” I'm lost for words... Those are some seriously impressive battles and that last one is nearly a HoF fight AT SEA! Awesome work SYN, very nicely showing who rules the waves of Eunomia

• Ahh you guys are all so cute

• This one made me smile, not an hour before the battle Hillar sent me a message saying how weak I was... and then promptly walked straight into my trap (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

DarkLord of ICE - - World Eunomia

A very successful hit and run: (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

Some more slaughter: (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

And this one isn't related to the war, but it's just a nice CR (Hidden Content)

• ICE Combat Reports

The glorious defence of the DarkCitadel (Hidden Content) I'm darn impressed with myself for that, as my army was halfway across the other side of the world and I only had 9 transport ships free, yet I still managed to hold off for long enough to get back up in and even get a higher damage percent! (Hidden Content) Followed by a hit and run retaliation before real life got in the way

• ICE Combat Reports

I'm back from holiday, so it's time to get stuck back into the action: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) A couple starters

• Quote from joylesscato: “With this one we avenged Lord Boris and DLoI returned first in offensive point scoreboard. Well played chi pheo, who turned a 30/70 dmg ratio in our favour in a 42/58. ” He also popped a steam ram pack: (Hidden Content)

• The destruction of duy: (Hidden Content) And then the counter attack from DVE whilst I slept: (Hidden Content) A good couple of battles, although the overall score stand on: ICE: 9,252.3 DVE: 7,979.6 A damage ratio of 54% in favour of ICE So some good battles, but ICE still wins

• I'm on the "hideouts are a must" side of the debate. I kill anything and everything I come across, but the nature of that attitude means I also have plenty of targets to pick from. I will ALWAYS kill somebody with no/low hideout first simply because I know exactly what I'm up against and what to use. People with 95% chance of spies getting caught I normally leave alone until I've run out of other things to kill. They might have a terrible army, but the fact I can't see exactly what it is means I…

• A few kills from me: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) More to follow

• Quote from Darth Vader: “(Hidden Content) ” My word what a battle!! Ha ha that is truly impressive stuff! Good job there