Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ELITE(Dump) vs Doorman is God(DiG)

xps - - Beta Archive

Quote from Major Al: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” Dude first you attack me, I come back to give you a fight sinds my army was fighting somewhere else. After a few rounds you pressed colossus! And are hiding your army/fleet sinds then. If you press that sissy button atleast be man enough to put that info in the cr's. Ive pillaged you a few time untill I got bored and saw no point to it. For this Ill stop searching for your hiding troops and ships, and clea…

• run run run and sometimes run fast (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• My first battle in 2 years… he pressed the white flag and went V-mode (Hidden Content) Loot! (Hidden Content) troops and loot (Hidden Content) om nom nom (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) troops and yellow stuff (Hidden Content)

• Soooo if i understand this correct, what happend is that TTC and moeuw or something attacked UAZ just after they landed on this server, knowing they had no miracles, no ct's etc. As a response UAZ declared on you cuz that is what happens.... if one alliance attacks another. And we understand that TTC attacked another alliance, and not responding to diplomatic messages. And now you complain that UAZ declared? And suggest UAZ should know you where beeing attacked by that other alliance while knowi…

• both went v-mode (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) LOOT (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from heritage: “i expect more players here in zeta will retiring soon” First pick a fight, and now cry about leaving? What about the bullying of swan/AWE? Teaming up on players? Fighting is part of the game, just fight fair or things will escalate. some cr's got tired clicking (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• XPS

xps - - Discussion Archive

wow take your meds now. Its just a game (I wont destroy anything in real life i promise) So.. RELAX!!!

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• pretty one! nice work on both sides (Hidden Content)

• whats up with the reporting of our post? if i posted a double one just contact me ill remove it. (new cr converter is pretty annoying, lots of clicking) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Forgot to post! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from erikv78: “Got colossosed, but still won the battle ” Winners: Simpson Losers: Ruleroftheworld, Marco Pasha

• Quote from lboone: “Not even sure I see the point to all this anyway, you might beat us up in war but Ruler is still gonna take all y'alls dang piracy points the last day anyway. LMAO, NO wait I do see the point, FEE's 16 players( soon to be 17) can't handle LCN's small group so they whined and called in 1ZR. Got it. COWARDLY.” Aww don't lose hope! Back in the old day's these messages had impact, now a day's no one reads the board anymore, and regardless if its true or not, i'm sure all who read…

• Quote from lboone: “Well anyway, four players against 36. That should be a lot of fun XPS. LOL.” Chin up! you have "The ruler of the world" in your alliance! That has to count for 50 players at least!

• Correction: Still team mate! have to wait 24h until I can join Yeah i fought almost all my team mates, thank god we all don't hold childish grudges like some people. Team A Team B who gives! Anyway enough bla bla Have more fun less crying! Good luck to both

• :thumbsup: lol took me 2 minutes to stop laughing this is called KARMA karma-beaver.png Good luck and don't forget to have fun!

• Well - You flee each defending battle and only fight offence, we dont care we just want to fight - Forge only last 24 hours after that is a waste of troops/ships to fight just as you But you know all this, and i understand you talk like this, if i was you in real life i would compensate by acting like a tuff dude online aswell "Go back.. bla bla cave bla bla" Geez.... thats not nice but ok... i know.. compensating my last post, to childish for me Good luck to all

• OMG the same stuff is still going on! He pressed this button there and is a sissy while you pressed it more times then anyone i know (in the past) One person has forge and the other not so easy We all hide and run when we don't have forge, when you send to many troops or fleet its funny to press that button lol, thats the game simpel as that. You do it we do it, we all do it, grow up already Side note... Yes you attacked me when i had no forge and ran when i had forge my new account is not that …

• Thundercats VS Team America

xps - - Conflict Archive

While waiting on my render, time to check how zeta is doing... looks pretty dead from over here! Wondering how long this thread will stay open.. Time for funny's! pic_018_clean_790.jpg pic_086_clean_790.jpg pic_037_clean_790.jpg

• nice to see mob still giving it to them