Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Valentin ^___^ sorry... all you know Mafia here and Skull there are same. Jugalo, Kingtoad and peak... so there is no big suprise i can go here...

• Jugalo ask me to Post... coz he busy

• SAd Life for brocky. he will not longer participate due to heavy schedule, but it will aint stop us from having fun bruh, Party started (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

Ciozo_miguel - - World Hades

Hehehehe ^___^ ok will be deleting mine also.. going back to sims mode

• SKULL vs Barbs

A coconut nut is a giant nut if you eat the NUT its HANNIBAL ^___^

• SKULL vs Barbs

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Ok guys. I’m going to give a tip. Delete all navy. I haven’t seen one fight Ciozo hasn’t won. And tbh. It’s making me sad. Every day I log in to see a losing cr from him. Delete navy win the battle on land. Just make it stop. ” Lol... they want it bro... everyday they want to have a naval battle... its a good sign they try and try and to succeed... i do hate when they reason.. they sleep or they play football. lol they are attacking but still lost..hahaha omg 3 Littl…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Hahahah kudos for your trying bro (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

Hays... Can You guys Give me a winning C.R ^___^ (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

Final C.r thread... Hays.. Sneak attack and then run... ^___^ (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

round 10... Hays sleeping again... How many more excuses? you attack me in my sleep time... i thought you guys wanna play that im awake... i was lucky toad called me by messenger.. i hear the ring... Hays Sea battle near We The Best (24.04.2018 22:14:38) CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from lele-s, new carthage, Ann, 2 Mirkoslav, 5 Crystal Sulph, 3 MirkoSulphur vs Vorhees[Barbs] from 6 Sulphur Lake, Suosio, Hannibal[Barbs] from Marmól Marbre, 2 Mirkoslav, lele-w, Tyrone[Barbs] from Suosio -------------------…

• SKULL vs Barbs

Still Ongoing... 2nd big battle... wew Tyrone Hannibal and vorhee Nice team up Sea battle near We The Best (24.04.2018 21:59:38) CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from lele-s, new carthage, Ann, 2 Mirkoslav, 5 Crystal Sulph, 3 MirkoSulphur vs Tyrone[Barbs] from Suosio, Vorhees[Barbs] from 6 Sulphur Lake, Suosio, Hannibal[Barbs] from Marmól Marbre, 2 Mirkoslav, lele-w --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram Ship..............................31(-75) - Ram…

• SKULL vs Barbs

MORE wave... hahahahah Didnt anticipate your wave guys... its Epic fail..... tyrone hannibal and Vorhee Plzzz Let me see your wave more (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

MORE plzzzz ATTACK me MOREEEE>..... Wanna See your WAVING and skillss... MOREEEE (Hidden Content) EPIC waving your ships SCATTERED so the wave of your fireships is being doomed. (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

As you can see the first round and the second round i posted bro... you can already see the difference in damage... with FORGE very big advantage... +2 armor in each ships and 20% more damage total overall... you can see in round 1 we have a very few damage advantage... round 2 same damage advantage.. round 3 and so on round5... it is clearly if i turn my forge on... You will have a massive damage ^___^ See post from round 1 to round 2 ^___^ Just want to let you know How clearly our waving style…

• Goodluck Buddies... in war Rooting FOR BL

• SKULL vs Barbs

Final C.R Thread... he is just 12k damage advantage in our fight.... while on the other side of the match i have 24k Advantage So... The lesson is even if you have forge if you counter your enemy waving ships.. they will just crumble by the next rounds to follow... Hannibal said fight to the finish... But he called back... so its a sad story.. it should be a nice massacre (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

MASSACRE ^_____^ (Hidden Content) I minimize the damage that i dont have any forge.. But he did called back his troops coz all his waving ships are scattered... BUT OVERALL SCORE IN THE MATCH I WIN IN DAMAGE ^_______^ (Hidden Content)

• SKULL vs Barbs

Vorhess and Kingtoad Just watching our duel... But still with No forge i still capable to lessen the damage gap... lets see in next few rounds who will win the damage Sea battle near 5 Crystal Sulph (23.04.2018 19:52:39) KingToad[SKULL] from Suosio, CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from Ann, We The Best vs Vorhees[Barbs] from 5 Crystal Sulph, Hannibal[Barbs] from Mármore Marmere, Valkyrie, lele-s --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram...........…

• SKULL vs Barbs

in this 1on1 i will not USE forge bro.. lets see.. you go use forge... take note bro.. i will not use any forge... I want to see how your ships capabilities are... Sea battle near 5 Crystal Sulph (23.04.2018 19:07:39) CioZOMiGueL[SKULL] from Ann vs Vorhees[Barbs] from 5 Crystal Sulph, Hannibal[Barbs] from Mármore Marmere --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram..........................…

• SKULL vs Barbs

all talk im waiting bro... @kermit FFO BEAT SKULL? in what way? They never beat us in points... I never lose a naval battle with them... How come they beat us... As.far as ive seen we are ahead of points all along