Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 754.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can anyone provide an update to what has/will change with the game per the new law?

• What is this line???

Mogwai® - - Board Discussion Archive

Well, here's some more background information on capabilities. I can add any number of ranks, but I'd prefer 20 or less (I'm willing to listen to a good reason for more though). I can have separate ranks for male and female genders (and unisex ones also). Text can be anything that follows board rules, but prefer things that are single line. Icons have max dimensions of 150x25px. Smaller (height-wise) may be better to prevent excessive scrolling. As for post counts. I don't have a magic wand at m…

• What is this line???

Well, they been here for many years. (2008 or 2009 I believe was the last update) If we want to overhaul the ranks, it's not a problem for me.

• What is this line???

Originally, it was because some people pretended to be experts in a subject even if they haven't played the game, just by posting socially. However, I don't think that's ever occurred on this game/community. Plus, there's no reason for someone to to be taken more seriously because they have a higher post count. It's very possible that someone does know the answer even if they have never posted on the board before. It could be very well an outdated rule.

• What is this line???

Progress bars go from colors representing groups, and the fill representing rank within the group. There are 4 colors, Orange, Green, Blue, and Gold. Each color has 4 ranks. Here's a list: Title - Image - Score Needed Wanderer UserRank1_ikariam_en_483abf1cc0444fe2fddc70e860e47202.jpg 0 Newcomer UserRank2_ikariam_en_d168ce5dbf21c767b90ea88ab316f7b1.jpg 50 Student UserRank3_ikariam_en_4d811b99dfb51b96c9aba8b8337e96bf.jpg 150 Graduate UserRank4_ikariam_en_b2cd02f585fe50a429079dcd08f53562.jpg 250 Ci…

• Doctor Test

Mogwai® - - Help and Questions Archive

A doctor heals 1 Human unit to full health at the end of every round if that unit is not declared "dead". A doctor does not have any ammo. Thus can do this indefinitely. A small scale experiment is to test 1 doc and 1 sword against 1 sword. Round 1, both will hit and be down to 8 hp. End of round 1 result will look the same on both sides. The sword with the doc will heal back to 18 HP before round 2 starts. 1 sword will be killed, other back down to 8 hp. Result: 2 rounds, 100% dmg ratio. Anothe…

• Ban discussions are not allowed on the board. If you feel your ban is in error, please contact support at support.en.ikariam.gameforge.com/

• Barbarian Fleet

Mogwai® - - Game Discussion Archive

My first sea battle: Level 10 Fleet 3 Deckwreckers 1 Sail Shredder Awarded: 2000 gold 930 wood 368 wine 432 marble 512 gold 288 sulfur I'm now waiting 2 days for the fleet to rebuild before i can attack again and see the new data.

• Elite Member Program

Mogwai® - - Board Discussion

We are introducing a new program for member of the community that go above and beyond. The Elite Member program UserRank1_ikariam_en_2016_dab9383790f4f25ed1ecda10f164b99a.gif is designed to reward member who are active and well behaving with extra privileges on the board. Some example benefits: - Maximum storage of PMs go from 250 to 1000 Unfortunately upgrade of forum does not allow this - Flooding protection dropped from 30 seconds to 5 seconds - Consecutive Post Timer dropped from 60 minutes …

• Warning Removal Guideline

Warning Removal Guidelines How to question a warning received: We try our best to keep these forums clean and proper, and do that by issuing warnings for posts that are in violation of the forum rules. It can be, however, that you don't agree with the warning that has been issued. If this happens, you should firstly contact the Moderator who issued it, and try to resolve your issue and get the reasoning behind it. If you can't reach them or your issue does not get resolved properly, you can take…

• Custom Rank Titles

You can use this thread to request for your User Title to be changed. The User Title is the text that appears under your name when you post. Please post with what you want for your title and a member of the team will set it up for you. You are allowed to change your title once per 30 days. As always, any title you choose needs to follow the board rules. gVNzswA.png En.Ikariam.Com Board Team

• You can ask any mod on the board to remove your post and they should be happy to do so.

• It should be fixed if you want to verify.

• Board Discussion, Demeter Conflict, Social Corner, etc. (board names) I suppose you could also call them Forum Names. That is how it's worded.

• Board or a trash can?

The Portal is managed based on settings for all users. It's not user specific. I can change what boxes appear or quantity of items (I can up from 3 recent threads to 5 or 1000 if wanted). I can show and hide specific boards from appearing in that list. However, this change effects everyone, not user specific. So I'm sorry, it can't be done and thus why I posted a possible alternative. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. On a different note. Please be respectful to others that post on the board, eve…

• You should not be able to see that, what board was that in?

• Board or a trash can?

If you want to see what people post and only for specific forums.(IE you could care less what's posted in other forums), Use search. In upper right corner, where it says "Enter search word", click the search lens, and select "Unread Posts". It will show you all posts, as threads, of the forums you are interested in only (only ones that you have turned on). As you read them, they will disappear off the list. This is how I navigate the boards, I use it to quickly search all boards of interest, rea…

• Forum Suggestions

Fixed, sorry about that.

• Thread shut down!!

This isn't a part 3 thread. If you want to discuss a battle on beta, the Beta CR board is a great place. If you want general discussion about a CR you can do so and Game discussion. However, I don't want to see post after post of you accusing someone of cheating. Specially insinuating that staff here is cheating. That's against board rules. If they are still playing, then it's safe to assume that there's not enough evidence yet of them doing something against the rules. The rules clearly state t…

• Thread shut down!!

It's not cheating if it's legal. Game rules are different from board rules. You can't open a thread to "continue" a thread that a mod closed. That's why another one open gets closed right away. I don't want to see your discussion continue on this thread, otherwise it'll also be closed.