Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 344.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Awesome work! Some very nice CRs in there

• ICE Combat Reports

DarkLord of ICE - - World Eunomia

This one gave me a good chuckle, Hillar thought he could take on the DarkLord, turns out, he couldn't (Hidden Content)

• Some nice CRs in there, keep up the work! Keep the server alive!

• In the meantime, pest control: (Hidden Content)

• Quote from battleship1992: “Quite busy these days, Is there any chance we could host a HOF just for fun? ” Perhaps, if SYN are interested as well, otherwise you'll obviously outnumber us

• Hmm seems to have gone all quiet (Hidden Content) Bit of fun from me

• Quote from Barbarians: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Barbarians: “yeah everything is allowed, everything is strategy. So I expect your leader DLOI will never complain anything about DVE's action. He was the one who complain first. That's it. ” I complain about vacation mode because it is for a VACATION, ie, the reason it was put in the game was to allow people to go on holiday without their accounts getting attacked, not to be used as a cowards way out. Colossus is a feature designed …

• Hades server decline

DarkLord of ICE - - Game Discussion

Quote from Draugen: “It would be nuts if they advertised for an international megaserver! I would join in a heartbeat. ” Yeah I herald from Eunomia and it's undergoing steady death, they do need to do something to kick life into the older worlds

• Right then, my opinions, please note of course these are just what I think: Colossus, I'm in agreement with everybody else who has posted. It is a feature of the game, it was put in to be used and I see no reason to not use it. I have a permanent colossus town and take advantage of it when I need to. Sure it's annoying when somebody does it to you, but perhaps that'll teach you to wave your troops and not send them all in one block! Irritates me when people complain about this. Ambro warping, me…

• Quote from Barbarians: “yeah everything is allowed, everything is strategy. So I expect your leader DLOI will never complain anything about DVE's action. He was the one who complain first. That's it. ” I complain about vacation mode because it is for a VACATION, ie, the reason it was put in the game was to allow people to go on holiday without their accounts getting attacked, not to be used as a cowards way out. Colossus is a feature designed to be used within the game. And I will look down on a…

• Quote from Barbarians: “Now even bytehead activated the colosus. The enemies used 4 colosus against DVE in 2 days. So sad. ” I mean, you literally moaned about colossus being used against your alliance so I think it's fair game when we moan when the same is done to us... or alternatively we could accept that it's in the game for a reason and is a perfectly viable strategy

• Quote from Barbarians: “Now even bytehead activated the colosus. The enemies used 4 colosus against DVE in 2 days. So sad. ” Ohh boohoo, sad you lost? A few more from me: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) It's been a good day for ICE, although kudos to Thunder Rabbit for landing just 11 seconds after my troops returned, that was good play, just not quite quick enough....

• And my contribution to the whole affair, a successful defence of the DarkCitadel, which I somehow managed despite barley being able to look at the game: (Hidden Content)

• Quote from battleship1992: “i think DL is the one who recommended khan to come rite? only him know how much ships i have there and also joined to watch a humiliating defeat LOL. if i was online and sent fires ships away, maybe i can have a 100-0 ” ...yes, I sent a speedboat in and then wished I hadn't

• Well as promised a bit of refreshing slaughter: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Barbarians: “Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Barbarians: “After failed ambush yesterday, DLOI now back to his "regular strategy" - finding soft targets. And his target today is kkhonu, a truely noob =)))))))))))))))))) ” Wait for it, I haven't finished slaughtering his troops yet...Also, I haven't seen you around at all ” Running away and then find afk targets. True DLOI. I only have fleets, and you can see my CRs above. Looking for Valkonos but he hides and runs away as good …

• Quote from Barbarians: “After failed ambush yesterday, DLOI now back to his "regular strategy" - finding soft targets. And his target today is kkhonu, a truely noob =)))))))))))))))))) ” Wait for it, I haven't finished slaughtering his troops yet... Also, I haven't seen you around at all

• Quote from battleship1992: “Benji it's truly annoying to see your "wise words" again and again. Please get and account n play if not please stop talking trash (Hidden Content) ” Yeah fair play you got me there, well waved I blundered in expecting to occupy the town and stage from there, didn't expect to meet anything

• Battleship seems to be a fan of posting pointless looting CRs so I might as well join in: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Easily looted back more than twice the amount I lost

• Barbarians, you lost more generals than them, ergo you lost. And battleship, you set your army to defend my town for 8 hours because you didn't want to fight...