Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hereis one pillage from Vendon. Even though I am not so active these days. (Hidden Content)

• Wow that's funny. i think the same thing happened to our 3 players that one day. Their bosses were in town too so they went vmode. and back to Vendon. You sent Blaise to fight me when I was pillaging you because you are all navy and you challenged me to come fight you. I told you I was close and waiting for you to sleep. Then the next day you spied valorous on the next island over and this is what came up in his report: > The spies' home towns are Agonasium > > There are > > > > 2000 Ram Ship > …

• Quote from Vendon: “ahh brutus first you know only to speak here in board and do nothing in game much , second i dont put in v mode because of you because i go to attack your general and he run from me so i decide to hit v mode until you guys change your mind and stay fight me. Regard VK:love: s” Well isn't that convenient that you were going after our general who was close to half a day or more travel by sea away from your town yet about 6-8 hours before you went vmode you spied one of our play…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And just to touch base again on Maximus' comment about the vmode. Once again as I even got close to Vendon he put his account into vmode.LOL he has higher GS than me but won't fight. I even pillaged him and he had to send Blaise to come fight my army. That must mean he is scared or 100% navy. I have a balanced army/navy and less GS. So that means I have way way less navy than Vendon but all he does is stock ships, burn through gold, run and/or g…

• I have no idea what the big deal is. Are -W- getting upset because we employed some of the same "strategy" as they did for the last 3 months? I have put a couple dozen players into vmode in W. One guy set up his Mc and moved ships in and the instant I retaliated on him and his 5 friends he went vmode. Again this is another case of the pot calling the kettle black. It's like Vendon. He keeps a GS of 130k but as soon as anyone comes around he runs and hides and burns through 600-800k gold per hour…

• Hahaha Maximus aren't we a bit test today. Here is some farming... and yes this one is large enough. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) LOL Vendon is almost out of gold and went vmode once again. LOL

• Quote from marcus maximus: “Quote from xzelphii: “Ok so this is going to touch on a past topic of you guys saying we are driving players out of the game but I am confused on something. Soulice just went inactive. He had been in vmode since last war near the start. So how does this work? For several weeks he goes around attacking and pillaging our less active players. Then one day I drop by and I trap him. So what does he do? He goes vmode and quits the game???? That makes no sense to me whatsoev…

• Ok so this is going to touch on a past topic of you guys saying we are driving players out of the game but I am confused on something. Soulice just went inactive. He had been in vmode since last war near the start. So how does this work? For several weeks he goes around attacking and pillaging our less active players. Then one day I drop by and I trap him. So what does he do? He goes vmode and quits the game???? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. It's like his attacking and pillaging was ok b…

• Quote from Vendon: “Here is brutus result while he has farm one player with 0 GS i take care of his navy . Thanks brutus for this cr's (Hidden Content)” I'm not sure why you are posting this here. Your alliance made it clear that my war dec didn't include battles like this.

• Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from xzelphii: “hahaha oops you are smaller than 5mil. I guess you are right.” LOL. Time for a new war declaration? It's satisfying to watch how foolish you make yourself look.” It doesn't matter I was having fun pillaging a farm that your alliance won't protect. Quote from bob547: “You are wrong again xzelphii. I am King Sky from Delta. I have never given an account away. I have been taking a break from playing this game, other players have taken breaks and the…

• hahaha oops you are smaller than 5mil. I guess you are right. If we have never spoken in game then obviously King Sky gave away his account and you are the new owner. Whatever, even if they don't count it was good farming for me and you won't be able to share those resources with other -W- players.

• wow this was a shocker to me. King Sky was decent to chat with on Delta even though I hated his alliance and after the merge I had some decent chats with him here too especially as your war dec came on to us. He is the one that gave me the confirmation about ruler/Jlo in -W-. Now, I am sure because of how -W- didn;t support their players it made him bored of the game and he had left to and gone inactive. Too bad. He still carries the -W- tags. I wonder if Medoria will drop one of her own.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• more pillages

xzelphii - - Alpha Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from marcus maximus: “Quote from xzelphii: “Quote from marcus maximus: “@ brutus your really boring.....same old , same old.......change the song man, you talk about war and all you do is pillage the same guy with 6 gs ffs and you used forge ...lol.... wow you the man right there brut, in real life I'm thinking your ether a political (full of bs) or the fat kid in the playground that gets bullied ether way you need to grow up and get a life, and before you comment on pillaging I really cou…

• Quote from Lord David: “Do you really expect us to read all that?” I thought you were ignoring this war yet you seem to be in here regularly.

• Quote from marcus maximus: “@ brutus your really boring.....same old , same old.......change the song man, you talk about war and all you do is pillage the same guy with 6 gs ffs and you used forge ...lol.... wow you the man right there brut, in real life I'm thinking your ether a political (full of bs) or the fat kid in the playground that gets bullied ether way you need to grow up and get a life, and before you comment on pillaging I really couldn't care who you pillage but I just wanted to th…

• You can keep "ignoring" our war dec all you want but we are still pillaging your players actively. And if you are ignoring it so much then how come you keep looking in here and posting regularly. About 90% of our players ignored your war dec too and didn't fight. I guess war decs don't mean anything any more right? So no one won or lost when you declared since only a handful of us were actually fighting. I'm glad you clarified that. Here are more pillages that count in this war thread that you a…

• Quote from Lord David: “It's not really about agreeing or disagreeing with your war declaration. It's more that we really could care less about it. We beat your alliance in a fair war,that was based on total damage lost, for two months. So as you would say, suck it up buttercup, you guys lost. We have nothing else to prove. Go ahead and spend your summer staring at ikariam writing small essays on the board. We plan on enjoying our summer being outside and doing other activities besides looking a…

• Quote from Master Blaster: “Quote from xzelphii: “Who said I forgot generals in my war dec? You guys dismissed most of your generals so this will be all pillages basically even if we had that in there.” So this is a pillage only war. Congrats of declaring the lamest war I've ever seen within the en domain. :thumbsup:” Congrats for being so lamest alliance thinking that you could avoid the war by dismissing all your GS. Even if it was about GS too there is no GS to kill. So suck it up buttercup. …