Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from James Cauchi: “On permanent bans - An unrelated note. They are evil and should not ever be resorted to. :!:” For once, we agree James. Now get back in the kitchen and make Bro_Gun a double meat sandwich and hold the pickle.

• Lumberdump (Dump)

anynamewildo - - Discussion Archive

May BroGun bless your alliance as you accept his seed and spread it through out Epsilon. browater1.jpg

• As with the Phoenix, so shall BroGun rise again... and again and again and again... no safety words will stop the wreckage that shall occur to the orifices of those that doubt the might of BroGun! Fire.jpg May BroGun have mercy on your flesh!

• Epsilon A History Of

There were many alliances that wanted to be top drawer by having the most members or highest total scores, but what made you a real winner was your ability to shake things up and get people fighting, whining, and quitting. We all know who met those standards... the one and only [QUIT] The Banned! From the early days of [WORLD] war to the end of days of [NWA]... [QUIT] made you laugh, cry, and explode in your pants at the same time! With BroGun leading the way there was no stopping the [QUIT] Rev…

• Black Market (Jake)

Quote from R3vilo1138: “Is that a prophecy in the hiding I see?? ;)” The Propheteer says "No"... no more war... all is at peace. Emp. Napoleon is now the White Knight!

• Life

BroGun still reigns supreme, knuckle busters! SAM_1588.JPG

• Quote from Bernie: “I was just checking my account info and noticed that on November 24, 2008” Still a greenhorn... let me know when your berries are ripe!

• Black Market (Jake)

Mine is slightly different... Level 45 Wall Level 43 Trading Port Level 45 Barracks Level 45 Tavern Level 20 Museum Level 37 Town Hall but your still doing okay Blodude!

• Goodbye

Quote from Branty: “Thanks for all the kind words, For the last year or so l have been writing a training manual for Battles & wonders, l have always be planning to release it to the Ikariam community just now waiting on the board administrators to give me approval to posts under guides on the board, hope people find some use for the information Regards Bran” I hope it has a lot of pictures... I can't read! Here is an image from BroGun's strategy Guide! I expect your guide to at least equal to B…

• This goes out to my boyfriend Rommel. I love ya! ~snip~ (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) +1 Warn: Insults/inappropriate content/trolling ~Smity

• Goodbye

GOOD RIDDANCE! NO ONE LIKED YOU ANYWAY! Just go away, nobody cares! Go away and never come back! You know what... you know what!?!? That time we spent on that tradeship together heading to Fhrugby's place... yeah yeah.. you remember?!? Well it meant nothing! nothing! You will never hurt me again! AGAIN! I just tore your month out of my Studs of Epsilon calendar and I threw it into the fireplace... same fireplace where you told me that you would never leave me! Bodude... get over here and hold me…

• PS_0717_POPULAR_DR.jpg Every time I try to say something, I get banned. Someone needs to create an unofficial Ikariam forum that isn't moderated by 36 year women who watch Twilight and Anime. Someone give me a break down on how the WAR is going. I would prefer to hear from unbiased player such as Equinox.

• (~removed by Xhizors~) “Trolling” is not permitted on the boards. - The Term “trolling” on the Ikariam.org Boards is interpreted as posts whose content incites, or is likely to incite, “flaming” from other users. Official warning issued for trolling, -Xhizors .

• Congrats to NWA for proving something we already knew before the WAR started... [IEX] are still a bunch of farmers. I believe [IEX]'s failure can be contributed the number of Non-Americans in their alliance. If you want to win a WAR, you know you better get some Americans in there... rambo01.jpg rabbit1.gif NWA = Winning! charlie-sheen-winning-resized-6001-262x300.png Edit: Just realized we were at WAR with IEX, not IE... I still want james to comment on here!

• Quote from paropa: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” Thanks IEX for bringing a full party this time. I can satisfactorily say all positions were filled this time. Pteradactyl+Ptwins+in+the+Flesh!.jpg You did good... real good.

• Peek a boo! I see you! 128755034657954069.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• 4 vs 1? Come on IEX I have 2 feet too! Bring a couple more friends next time... I feel like this a waste of my talents. The party started off slow and rhythmic... (Hidden Content) Then I took a couple blue demons and things just reckless! Apparently King Hassan couldn't handle Bro_Gun's bountiful fruit basket. brocastle2.png (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Mystic01: “I must say Scottser I have not laughed a declaration that was not NWA, DARK, or SYN in a long while! This made me turn my computer on which I must say I haven't done in 5 months! let alone log on to the boards to post a comment! Thank you for making Epsilon lively and hilarious. I was hoping you were going to come after TSO..... guess you just don't love us as much! Have fun all! ” Ohhh Mystic... still trying to make friends? Your flattery will get you no where. Anyway, I h…

• I actually had quite the opposite reaction than what FMLB experienced. I hate mobile phones and I think we should ban them. Mobile phones are the reason why we are on such a social decline. No one talks to each other in person anymore. It's all about texting, sexting, and cyberspace. It's time you put down that phone and start talking to your neighbors again. 23268_390155373202_7312_n.jpg By the way. stop reporting people for bring life into a dead forum.

• Quote from QED Soldier: “Does getting a few k in resources warrant the potential of kicking players from the game before they can even fight back or even have the potential to to fight back?” yes... yes it does. Here is my view point. Ikariam distracts people from real life, it burdens people with virtual obligations. It divides relationships and family. During WAR it makes you stay up in the middle of the night moving your army around... setting your alarm clock to wake you up when your troops …