Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Swimming in Stars - Wayfarers

• The Kissing Booth...

• Custom Rank Titles

-Hera- - - Board Discussion

Quote from juggalo: “hey hera how you been.. Can i get name change to "Wicked Clown" thanks ” Hey! Fantastic Thanks for asking...and you? ps... Done

• Version 7.9.1

-Hera- - - Game News

Hello Players Thursday 21 June 2018 we'll roll out version 7.9.1. on all servers. Here is the changelog on this version: Bug Fixes - Premium military advisor view is incomplete - Academy upgrade lvl 3 for cost of lvl 2 - Displayed time reset to start time - Highscore issues Your Ikariam Team.

• What music you listening to ?

-Hera- - - General Discussion

5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood

• Temple of Poseidon

-Hera- - - Game Suggestions

Suggestion Approved. Open For Discussion & Voting

• Inactive players

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from SiN: “Hi Hera! Can I change mine to "Momoland"? Thanks if it's okay. ” Done Quote from Finnarius: “Can I get "God's Trollzen One"? ” Sure Quote from eijipe: “Quote from eijipe: “hello can you change mine to "The Pink Ranger" ? thanks in advance... ” I'm sorry, I mean "The Pink Troll Ranger" in this post.. is it fine @-Hera- ? sorry, forgot to write down the troll. ” Done!

• Discount on: several items

-Hera- - - Historical News

Hello Players Starting from 10th June 2018 @ 00:00 until 11th June 2018 @ 23:59 (server time) there will be a 25% Discount on the following: - Premium Account (30 days) - Resource Delivery: Gold (Large) - Excluding War Server - Steam Driven Forklift (60 days) - Resource Delivery: Building Material (Large) - Premium Trader - Vermin Bait Enjoy!! Your Ikariam Team

• Forum Maintenance: 14.06.2018

Hello Players Our forum will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, 14.06.2018 11:00 CEST this could take between 5 and 180 minutes. Unfortunately an exact time can not be named. Your Ikariam Team

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from God_Strength: “Can i have the title "Soldier of God"? Thanks! ” Done

• Rho World Records Submission Thread

-Hera- - - World Rho

Updated

• 3 Word Story-line

-Hera- - - Social Corner

and voted motm

• motm #59

-Hera- - - Social Corner

Hmm really...no one has voted/nominated anyone...

• Custom Rank Titles

Quote from Jeopardy: “can i have "Tribute 2 SOLID" as my rank title? Thanks ” Sorry for taking so long... Done

• Oh Happy Day!

IK_HH_30.jpg Greetings! You will secure a bonus of 30 percent when you purchase Ambrosia on the 30th of May 2018, from 00:00 to 23:59 (Server time). So, don't miss this opportunity! Your Ikariam Team.

• Add achievements to Town News

• Updated: Highest Record Tables on .En Removed: Little Kitty - Rho Server The Larry - Rho Server Please NOTE: If you change your ingame name, you run the risk of being removed from the table because you will appear to have "vanished" to us.So if you do change your name it would be wise to make a post in this thread so we can update the table.

• Rho World Records Submission Thread

-Hera- - - World Rho

Updated: Rho World Records Removed: Berzerk Little Kitty Added/Updated: Oracle - Could Not do trading post - needs to be level 32. Kretos...I think that's your ingame name??

• Beta World Records Submission Thread

-Hera- - - World Beta

Updated Beta World Records Removed: Shiny Penny SilentHill Heracles Please NOTE: If you change your ingame name, you run the risk of being removed from the table because you will appear to have "vanished" to us.So if you do change your name it would be wise to make a post in this thread so we can update the table.